Who Said "I Love You" First

The formatting is different because I did this on my phone!
Jude:
Him. He's the most adorable, loving, and hyperactive person anyone's ever met, so, chances are, he doesn't think about anything he says before he says it. That was proved when he was rambling about you to you and the words "I love you" slipped out of his mouth, prompting you to kiss him in front everyone.
Ruby:
Her. Although it might not seem like it when you first meet her, she's a very caring person and is always the one to make your relationship hit the significant milestones (i.e., becoming a couple, giving each other pet names, meeting friends, talking about exes, first kiss, first "I love you", etc.). She decided just to say it, no fancy planning, parties, or anything.
Liam:
Him. We all know he's a helpless romantic, and he shows his emotions easily; he made it short and sweet, saying, "I love you more than life itself, you're the love of my life, and the only one for me, Lil' Dove." He kissed you before you could fully get the words out of your mouth.
Cole:
You. He's not the best at showing emotions, and neither are you, but it was evident to everyone you two did love each other. Although you're both terrible at showing your love for each other, you happen to be better at it than he is, and, one day, the words just slipped out of your mouth one day while you were talking in the middle of the hallway, which ended in an intense make-out session.
Vida:
Her, surprisingly. You were sparing one day when she accidentally punched you in the stomach. Hard. Like really, really hard. Like so hard, you ended up puking. After you were out of the infirmary, she was following you around for twenty minutes, only pausing when you needed to take a shower; when you finally sat down on your bed, she said, "I am so, so sorry, Orchid! I didn't mean to hit you, I swear!" You chuckled after that, responding with a sarcastic "really?", to which she replied, "Of course, Berry Bo! I wouldn't purposely punch the person I love!" She said it on accident and was very flustered about it for a while.
Chubs:
You. We all know he can't express his feelings- -which includes his feelings for you, which, as everyone can assure you, are there. One day, you decided you would spit it out in a romantic way. You forced Cole and Liam to set up a nice, which was easy because you would zap them when they weren't working hard enough or if they attempted to get out of it, candlelit picnic (the picture above) and it just came out organically.