Cole x Reader || Dumbledore Died

In the first part, you're 16 and 24 in the second. Above is your outfit. Soulmate AU!

Y/n - Your name

Y/h/c - Your hair color

Y/e/c - Your eye color

I looked at the words tattooed on my wrist as my face scrunched up in anger.

Ruby laughed hysterically as she watched me, Vida on the other side of me muttering curses to my soulmate as well. "I can't . . . b-be-elieve he's gonn-na-a die . . ." Ruby gasped between laughs, "A-a-a-nd we foun-n-nd . . . out be-ecause your s-soulm-m-mate is an-n . . . idiot!"

"I can't believe it, either!" Vida roared, her voice oozing anger as she walked to the punching bag, no doubt in my mind she was imagining her version of my soulmate's face, like what I was going to do.

I pulled out another punching bag, tossing the white tape to Ruby as she finally calmed down. "When I meet him, I'm gonna kill him."

Ruby giggled, making me pray she wasn't going to burst out in a fit of laughter for the twelfth time today.

My fists rapidly came down on the bag with a loud thud each time, my arms quivering due to the impact.

Over the noise, I heard Ruby whisper to Vida, "Man, y/n's soulmate is going to be one unlucky guy!"

~8 Years Later~

The end credits rolled down the screen as my brow furrowed in anger, Vida's fist clenched beside me, whilst the green-eyed girl next to me's shoulders shook with silent laughter as Vida elbowed her stomach, knocking a few pieces of popcorn from the bucket on my lap as she reached over to do so.

"I hate my life," Vida and I whispered at the same time, exchanging knowing glances after.

"Why?" Ruby questioned, her chest popping out from her spat of laughter-induced hiccups.

"My asshole of a soulmate ruined the entire Harry Potter franchise!"

She pursed her lips tightly. "Well, if you look at it that way--"

She was cut off by a group of noisy guys passing down the aisle. One had curly reddish-brown hair that looked to be ten--maybe twelve--, the next had dark skin and hair in a slightly grown out buzzcut to go with it.

The last two looked to be brothers. They looked almost the same--except one had a few inches on the other and more defined muscles and a better athletic build. They had the same golden blonde hair that glinted in the flashes of white from the projector, Caribbean blue eyes--hell, they were even wearing almost the same clothes; a black shirt--although the taller one's was a muscle shirt and the other one a t-shirt--, dark blue jeans, and a leather jacket--the taller one's was a brown leather, while the other chose to go more matchy-matchy with a black one in the same style as his brother's. I had to admit, I thought that Brown Leather Jacket Boy attracted me, and I could tell Ruby thought that way about the other sibling and Vida about Mr. Priss (i.e., The dark skinnded (She was a light skinnded Porirican Dominican--Long hair,  mature in the body like whoa.).)

The taller brother spoke, making my blood boil. "Man, I can't believe Dumbledore died!"

In a rage, I stood and shouted, immediately catching the attention of everyone within a twenty-seat radius, "You! You're the one!"

At the same time, Vida shouted, and the dam Ruby was using to hold her roaring laughter in burst, "You! You're the asswipe that ruined Harry Potter!"

His head whipped toward us, his eyes wide as he saw the two girls glaring and pointing at him and one who had already fallen out of her seat from her laughter; he looked down at his arm before staring back at us. "That's not really how I imagined it being said."

~Cole's POV~

I stood, eyes wide, with a slight smile on my face as I looked at my soulmate and her two friends. She had flowing y/h/c hair that framed her face beautifully and glittering y/e/c eyes that shimmered like diamonds. She had black ripped skinny jeans, black ballerina lace-up open-toed heels, a solid sleeveless v neck lace-up criss-cross cami top, a burgundy biker leather jacket, black and leopard print leather handbag, and a pair of gold round sunglasses with black lenses that faded into red perched precariously on her head.

The girl that had just called me an "asswipe" had short, vivid, blue hair that came down to her chin, a bright red shoulder, and was wearing a white, flowing tank-top, blue shorts that came down to her wrists, brown leather sandals, an over the shoulder purse that matched her shoes, and a flower crown that looked to be forced on her head. The one that had fallen out of her chair from laughing had dark brown--almost black--hair and eyes that you couldn't see--her eyes were closed from her giggling.

"Well, hello, Darlin'."

I watched her face contort in anger as she stomped over the girl- -who, thankfully, had finally calmed down. The simper slipped off my face as I saw her advancing, and the blue-haired girl harshly grasping her arms to hold her back. They kept thrashing around, fighting- -without punching--until my soulmate finally won, pushing the other one back, making my non-soulmate trip over the other girl. The moment she got within six inches of me, she brought her fist up, slamming it down across my cheek.

"Ah, s**t!" The words that flew out of Chubs' lips rung through my ears as a grin, once again, set itself upon my lips.

The blue-haired girl's eye widened as she beamed evilly. "That's what you get, F**k Face!"

I looked back down at my soulmate, holding my hand to my cheek, feeling the bruise starting to form. I no longer saw the murderous gleam in her eyes, so I stuck my hand out. "Cole Stewart, Snowflake."

"Y/n l/n," she introduced. "Snowflake? I think I like that, Casanova."

"Y/n?" I said, letting the word roll off of my tongue. "I love it. A pretty name for a beautiful girl. And Casanova?"

She simply shrugged, her face supporting a delighted appearance. "You are most definitely a ladies man.

I allowed a chuckle to appear, my beam growing wider and wider by the second. "Wanna grab a bite?"

"Sure."

"Also, from henceforth, no punching me in the face--'cause that was dam good!"

"No promises."

I smiled. I think I like how I met my soulmate.