She is the Cure

Saturday, September 16
12:47 am
Shayne's P.O.V.

I open my car door and then shut it once I'm out. I walk into the bar and hold the door open for people leaving the bar. I stand near the entrance, trying to find a seat. After about 5 minutes I find a seat at the bar.

Dude, why are you even here? You have no point, you should be back home crying. Like you normally are!

Dude, I only needed you for one week now it's been a year! Can't you just go away?!

Not until-I hate to say it but- you find someone who has the "cure". It's literally bullshit! You'll never find "the one"! You're such a pussy and incapable to love! 

And the reason you even needed me was because you were lonely and your girlfriend broke up with you! Which shows even more evidence why you're a pussy and can't get a girl! 

"Would you like anything, sir?" The bartender asks.

"Um..Yeah can I have one beer, please" I respond with a slight frown and balled fists.

"Of course, that will be 2.50 please." He adds giving me the bottle of beer.

"Thanks." I mumble.

I give him 3 dollars and take a sip of my beer. I pull out my phone and scroll through my Instagram.

Y/N's P.O.V.
Y-You       F/N-Your friend's name

F/N-Hey Y/N, it's Jordan, F/N's boyfriend/girlfriend. F/N's so drunk I have to take her home. Thank you though for bringing us here.

Y-Oh, okay. No problem, please be safe. 

I turn off my phone and walk out of the bar's bathroom. I scan the bar and see a seat open next to a shorter male with caramel hair. Once I sit down I look through my purse.

Shit! F/N has my wallet! 

"Excuse me ma'am would you like anything?" The server questions.

Shayne's P.O.V

"Um..No thank you." The lady next to me answers.

"I'm sorry ma'am but if you don't get anything you'll have to leave." The bartender states with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh..okay um..could you please give me a second. My friend took my wallet, leaving me with no money of course." The girl gulped. 

Don't you dare! She doesn't care! She'll just take it and ignore you! 

"Hey, umm..may I ask if I could pay for the drink?" I politely ask turning to the concerned lady.

"Really?" She muttered in a small voice.

"Yeah."

"Really, I'm gonna have to pay yo-you back or something." She slightly stutters.  

"Seriously, you don't have to. Now, please, order something." I insist.

"Oh! Yeah, I'll take a..Pimm's please." She orders.

I give the bartender the money and the lady gets her drink. We continue to talk to each other. She's very funny and charming, I suddenly remember,

"I never got your name!" I exclaim.

"Oh! I'm Y/N." She introduces herself.

"Well, Hi Y/N, I'm Shayne." I say shaking her hand.

We resume our conversation. Y/N looks at her phone. 

"Holy shit! It's 1:47! I'm sorry Shayne but I have to leave. It was really fun talking with you!" She grins walking out of the bar.

"Well, maybe we should talk-

YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!! YOU CAN'T FIND LOVE!! 

WHO SAID I WAS TRYING TO! YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!!

"Sorry-Sorry about that. What I was going to say was do you wanna, maybe, talk later?" I suggest, walking out the bar with Y/N.

"It's fine! I would love to hang out more! Here, if you gimme your phone, I'll put my number in!" She says with one of the brightest smiles.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and give my phone to her. I smile as a slight pink spreads across Y/N's cheeks. She gives me my phone back.

"Thanks." I say looking at her contact.

"No problem. I'm so sorry, but I have to go. Thank you again for talking with me!" Y/N yells with a wave, running to her car.

I chuckle and wave back. I walk to my car and open the door. I sit in the driver's seat, turn the engine to drive. 

Ding!

I check my phone.

Y-Y/N 🍻 S-Shayne

Y-Hey, it's Y/N. Just making sure this is Shayne?

S-Sorry wrong person, this is Baps Makenzie

Y-Well, Baps Makenzie, if you see Shayne please
tell him that, this is Y/N.

S-Hey, it's Shayne. I got my phone back. Sorry about that Baps there.

Y-😂Well, Baps was pretty cool. But yeah, it's Y/N.

S-Awesome. Have a goodnight!

Y-You too!

I giggle to myself and drive home. I open my apartment door and walk in. 

Just because she talked to you doesn't mean she loves you. You're still incapable of love, you lazy fucker.

You think I don't know that! 

I walk inside, lock the door and put my keys where they're supposed to be. I take off my shoes and walk to my room. I stop for a second.

At least-

"She stopped you! Y/N interrupted you! You were blocked by her!" I exclaim, accidentally out loud.

You know-Shut up! I'm never gonna go away! She won't stop me! Now just go to bed! 

With that I go to bed with a smile, knowing that maybe I can get rid of that voice.

A/N

860 words

Hi! How's it going! I really hope you guys like it! This will probably have a part two. I would absolutely take requests if you have any! Have a great day/night!