What, I'm an Artist?

Shayne's apartment
Y/n's POV

I hang my towel on the rack in the bathroom. I open the door and walk past Shayne and I's room. Walking into the kitchen, I grab myself a glass of water. When I'm finished I put it in the sink. I walk to the living room and see some tv show on. I see Shayne's controversial gray-blue shirt lazily tossed on the floor. I give a silent chuckle and I hear a soft grunt. Looking over I see Shayne getting off the couch, stumbling closer to me. I walk closer and smile once our bodies touch. He pulls his arms tiredly around me, I put my head on his naked chest. I lift my head to see Shayne with slight bags under his eyes.

"Tiring day, huh?" I ask.

He slowly nods. I push on my toes to give him a kiss on his lips. He smiles slightly and moves his hand to my hair. I break the kiss and put my head back on his chest. Shayne gently breaks the hug and walks back to the couch. He falls on the couch, chest hitting the cushions. I softly chuckle and lay on top of him. We stay like that for some good minutes, till I get an idea. I shift my feet to the ground. I walk past the kitchen and Shayne softly shouts something.

"What're doing?" He puts his head on the arm rest.

"Just grabbing some things." I answer.

I grab my paint and paintbrushes from my bedside drawer. I go back out to the living room and Shayne sees what I have in my hands. He gives me a questioning look.

"What? I'm an artist aren't I?" I grin smugly and put my paints and brushes behind me, in the gap of Shayne's legs. I sit on his waist and grab my big paintbrush and pink and orange paint. I push paint from the paint from their tubes and spread the paint out on his back. He lays his head on his arms.

~timeskip~

I put the finishing touches on the sunset on his back and hear soft, casual snores erupting from Shayne's nose and mouth. I chuckle gently and ponder for a moment. I plant a kiss on neck. He stirs a second. I take a picture of the art on his back and put my phone on the coffee table. I get off his waist and put my paints away. I walk back to the couch, standing in front of it. I turn off the tv and wake Shayne up. I put my hand on his cheek, slowly rubbing my thumb on his jaw.

"Hey Shayne, you gotta get up. It's dark outside and you've got paint on your back."

He gives a tired "What?"

I giggle. Shayne stretches his arms and legs. He sits up, feeling the paint on his back. He gives me a slight smile and I help him off the couch. I pick up my phone from the table and Shayne trudges to the mirror. I open the camera and Shayne turns his head to look at his back. I take a few photos and take Shayne's hand in mine. I bring him to the bathroom, he opens the door, while I grab him a towel and underwear. I turn on the shower, Shayne hesitantly looks at me.

"There's no other way to take off the paint, unless you want to sleep on your stomach the whole night."

He shakes his head, his hair following his motions.

"Then you have to take a shower." I say.

"But you already took a shower, you don't have to help me." He tries to push me out of the bathroom.

"Baby, you're too tired. You are going to fall asleep, I'm going to help you." I command.

He gives in, strips down and hops in the shower. I take off my clothes as well, and hug Shayne's back. The water hitting his back, I gently scrub the pink and orange paint off his back. I see his small smile plaster on his face.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

I hum a questioning response.

"Thank you." He repeats.

"For what?" I ask.

"Everything. You're so nice, always. You are so positive all the time, you know how to help me through everything. You're always there when I'm lonely or sad. You-you love me. That's what it is." He turns to face me.

"I know, buddy. I do love you, always, forever."

I see Shayne's eyes start to water. "But I never reciprocate. There-there's no way I could."

I grasp his face in my hands. "Hey. That is not true. I know you love me, everything you do."

"H-how?" A tear falls from his eye.

I wipe it with my thumb. "By making me laugh. You just being there, the cuddling, the simple flowers, late night conversations, our dates, memories, everything Shayne."

Shayne gets out of the shower. He hands me my towel and I wrap it around myself. Shayne looks at me, eyes staring into each other's. He inches closer, his chest close to mine. He puts his hand on my cheek, pulling me even closer, if that was possible. Still looking into each other's eyes, he kisses me. Our eyes close, we melt into each other. Our lips move in sync, like it was our first kiss. We break away breathless, loving each other's company. I put on my pajamas and Shayne and I head into our bedroom. I climb in bed and close my eyes. Shayne turns off the room lights and gets into bed as well. He brings his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I cuddle into Shayne's chest, smiling softly. He kisses the top of my head, we both mumble a "I love you" and slowly drift off to a peaceful slumber.

A/N
sorry that it took so long guys, i've been real unmotivated and i'm focusing on another imagine that should be out soon, once i'm confident with the ending. The next one is,,,,intense.
I love you guys, thank you for all the support! speaking of that 1.6 THOUSAND READS!!! HOLY MOLY GUYS!! THAT MEANS SO MUCH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!! I love you guys so so much!! 💖