This Hurts

Wednesday, 2019
7:02 a.m.       Y/n's POV

I put my tea mug in the sink and walk to my bedroom. I walk over to my lamp and turn it on. I hear a slight groan and see Shayne cuddled up with some blankets. I walk over to Shayne.

"Hey baby, you need to get up." I say rubbing Shayne's cheek.

Shayne lets out a small groan.

"I don't wanna get up, Y/n."

"I know baby, but you have a job and so do I. While you get dressed, I'll make your coffee." I bribe.

Shayne hesitantly gets up and walks to the closet. I walk out to the kitchen and start making Shayne's coffee.

"Hey babe?" Shayne shouts from the closet.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my red 'Grand Canyon' hat?" Shayne asks.

"Yep, it should be in your bedside table drawer." I answer putting his coffee in a mug.

After a while Shayne comes out and takes a sip of his coffee. I say goodbye, grab my things and head off to work. I unlock my car, turn on my music and head off to work.

~Timeskip brought to you by Tinder for Hot Dogs~
Shayne's POV

I arrive at the Mythical Office, I park my car and head inside. I go to the office and put my bag down. Bringing out my laptop Ian, Courtney, Damien and Sarah walk in finishing their conversation. Ian walks over to the white board and writes what we're doing today.

~Timeskip again brought to you by Shayne's laugh~

We wrapped up a Smosh video, two Smosh Games videos and A Smosh Pit video, time to film the last one. I grab my hat off the floor behind the cameras and sit in the seat next to Damien and Courtney. The camera directors start rolling, they slate and we start filming. Courtney stands behind me and Damien and does the intro.

"I wanna have fun with my boys today."

We all answer in diffrent responses. Ian throws in a dark pegging joke and we continue with the video. It turns out we're putting on fake finger nails. I see the nails and think of something funny I could prank Y/n with. Courtney explains the backstory, how Briana Boho inspired this video. Courtney helps me get on the nails, making them look good. Ian and Damien are having trouble putting on the nails. I throw in a couple of jokes and we start off with a kinda easy task. I draw a little face and I catch some M&M's in my mouth. I keep going with the video until I lose a nail. I put on my 'party nail' and joke around for the rest of the video. Ian starts to eat his banana, until we have take off bras.

"I cannot stress enough how it's a tuesday."

"It's wednesday."

"Oh! It's wednesday?"

Perfect. Y/n works later today.

Courtney finishes the video saying she doesn't have the nail remover. We end the video and Sarah finds some remover. Damien and Ian take off their nails and I leave mine on.

"Are you sure you wanna keep the nails on Shayne?" Courtney asks with a slight laugh.

"Yeah, I want to see how Y/n would react with my nails." I answer.

Courtney chuckles and goes back to her computer.

"Damien, how were so good at-being in nails?" I buzz.

"To be honest, I don't actually know." Damien claims.

~Timeskip (How many skips can one person have in a imagine??)~
Y/n's POV 6:15 p.m.

I grab my car keys from my pocket and head home. I check my phone and see Shayne texted me.

S-Hey babe, can you pick up some nail polish remover before you get home?

Y-sure, why?

He doesn't text back and I drive to the nearest store. I pick up remover, cotton balls and some much needed almond milk for Shayne. I quickly make it home and unlock the door. I put the bags on the counter and walk over to Shayne. He stands up, hands behind his back and gives me a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and Shayne puts his hands on my back.

Shayne's POV

I see Y/n's face shift to confusion as my nails touch her back. She breaks the hug and gives me a quick kiss. We both put away the groceries.

"So why did you ne-" Y/n sees my exaggerated hand motions.

She bursts out laughing, holding her stomach laughing so hard. I quickly join in laughing with Y/n, not being able to stop myself. She has the most beautiful laugh, it always brightens my day. Five minutes pass by and we both stop laughing.

"Now that-we have finished laughing our asses off. Do you want me to try and take off those-god awful nails?" Y/n asks gasping for air.

"Hey, Courtney did most of these. But, yes please get these off of me." I reply.

"oh. If Courtney did it then they look, gorgeous, darling." She says with a slight accent.

I chuckle and we walk to the table. Y/n grabs the cotton swabs and nail remover.

"I will forewarn you. I don't know how to take off nails-at all. So, I'm sorry if this hurts like a bitch." Y/n warns.

I nod and we start to try to take off the nails. I did start to hurt, like getting a paper cut. Then it started to hurt, like badly. Like if ghost pepper pain were physical, on your fingers. I try and keep a still face, it doesn't work well. I feel my eyes start to burn, it actually hurts.

"Ow. Ow. Ow ow ow ow, babe. This hurts." I wince.

"Shayne, I'm sorry baby. Give me a second, lemme call Courtney." Y/n stops.

"No, don't call her, it's late. We can just use YouTube." I suggest.

"It's, 9:09 at night. She's still awake. Do I call or FaceTime? I'll definitely FaceTime, so we can both see what I'm doing wrong." Y/n says, starting to call Courtney.

"Hello?" Courtney answers.

"Hey cutie, me and Shayne are having trouble taking off those-greatly put on-horrid looking nails." Y/n says.

"Awwhahah, you have remover and cotton swabs or pads?" Courtney asks.

Y/n nods and shows me and the supplies. Courtney laughs even harder at the sight, and starts to explain how to get off the nails.

"I've barely been able to text anybody! I'm so excited to get these nails off!" I complain with exaggerated hand motions.

Y/n bats at my hands. "Stop being such a millennial, and just let me get these nails off of you!!"

I hear Courtney laughing her ass off, Y/n and I joining in. Y/n finally gets the nails off , I thank Courtney and get blood back to my fingers.

"Thank you so much doll. I will talk to you tomorrow!" Y/n goodbyes hanging up the call with Courtney.

S-I finally got the nails off

D-you mean, Y/n got the nails off?

S-after some sweat and tears, yes

D-come on, there were no actual sweat or tears

S-I can't make fun of Y/n for once?!

D-dude, you know her, she'll find out sooner or later, then that'll be a not so good situation

S-true

I walk to the couch and sit down. I turn on some My Hero Academia, Y/n goes to our room to get changed. She walks back out and plops on the couch. I put my arm around her shoulder and she cuddles deeper into my side.

"Now, the nails weren't that bad." Y/n says taking a drink from her mug.

"Yeah." I answer drawing out the end.