Shenanigans

A/n
SUPER LONG ONE GUYS/VERY SAPPY/SOFT
Mythical/Smosh Office
12:42 p.m. Y/n's POV

I walk into the elevator and press the third floor button. The doors open and I walk into the office. Matt looks over and sees me looking kind of confused. He walks to me and gives me a hug.

"Hey, Y/n. How's it going?" Matt asks.

"Hi Matt! It's going good, how are you doing? How's production?" I say with a big smile.

"I'm doing great, production is going speedy." He answers with a slight laugh.

He walks me over to where the squad is. Knocking on the door he opens it. Everyone looks up and smiles. I wave and slowly walk in, Courtney kicks a chair open for me to sit in. I smile and plop down in the seat. Courtney puts her phone down.

"So, what're doing here Y/n/n?" Courtney questions.

"Shayne asked me to play a two truths one lie and maybe a Try Not To Laugh." I remind.

"Oh yeah!! I forgot!" She remembers.

I scoff. "How dare you forget about your best friend!"

We both laugh.

"Shayne should probably be in soon, so we can start." Matt says.

"He's in the bathroom, isn't he?" Damien guesses.

Matt nods. "You might want to check it after, he can blow up the toilet like Wile E Coyote." I joke.

We all burst out laughing and Shayne walks in. Me and Courtney look at him and laugh even harder, causing me to put my arms around my sides.

"What?" Shayne looks at me again.

"Dude, she called you Wile E Coyote." Damien states.

Shayne looks even more confused. After I'm done laughing my ass off, I wipe a tear away.

"I said that, sometimes you can blow up the bathroom, like Wile E Coyote." I explain.

"I do not!" He deflects, his voice getting higher.

"Oh, sir. You totally do-"

"Alright, alright. Let's get to shooting." Matt says.

I sprint over to the Smosh Games office. I open the door.

"Mari! I need you for a video!" I say, grabbing her arm and pulling her out of the room.

"Okay, okay. What are we shooting?" Mari asks, walking with me to the ttol area.

"Two Truths One Lie, me and Shayne edition."

"Ooo, this is gonna be fun." She quirks her eyebrow.

We walk inside the room and see everything set up. Shayne's sitting in his seat, Damien and Courtney next to each other behind the table. Mari takes the seat next Courtney, and I sit in the seat across from Shayne. While the cameras and everything else is getting set up, I look at my questions. I smirk and look at Shayne.

"She's got that look of determination. This is gonna be good." Mari observes.

The directors call slate.

"Hey guys." Shayne says.

I wave to the camera. "Hiiii!"

"We're back for another Two Truths and One Lie! Today we're here with Damien, Courtney and Mari!" He finishes the sentence.

"HEY!" I yell at him.

"Oh. Yeah, and Y/n's here."

"Who is she?!" Courtney asks.