Tourist Trapped

(I do not own the image it belongs to its rightful owner.)

"Ah! Summer Break! A time for leisure, recreation and taking her easy.............. Unless you're me," a golf cart crashed through a sign that said Gravity Falls.

A girl with short brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a brown star hat was driving the golf cart with a girl in the passenger seat was holding tightly onto her seat. The two girls were trying to get away from the thing that is chasing them.

"My name is Dipper. The girl about to puke is my sister Mabel. You maybe wondering what we're doing in a golf cart fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror."

The thing that has been chasing Dipper and Mabel ripped up a tree and threw it at the two fleeing sisters. "WATCH OUT!" Mabel screamed as Dipper sharply turned the steering wheel and began to lose control of the cart while it was swiveling out of control.

"Rest assured there's a perfectly logical explanation."

(I do not own the video, it belongs to its rightful owner.)

"Let's rewind...."

Dipper was playing a video game called Final Fantasy XIII while her sister, Mabel was hugging a grey cat when their parents took away the cat and the hand held gaming device.

"It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air."

Their parents handed the twins their packed bags and applied sunscreen on the twins faces.

"They shipped us up north to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls Oregon to stay at our great uncle's place in the woods."

"This attic is amazing!" Mabel optimistically told her twin sister after she placed the last poster on her side of the room, "Check out my splinters!"

Dipper was checking out the room when she saw a goat on her bed, "And there's a goat on my bed," she sent the goat an annoyed glare.

"Hey there friend!" Mabel greeted the goat who began chewing on her pink sweater, "Oh! Yes you can keep chewing on my sweater! *Giggles*"

"My sister tended to look on the brighter side of things."

"Yay! Grass!" Mabel yelled as she rolled down a grassy hill.

"But I was having a hard time getting used to our new surroundings."

Dipper was getting annoyed by a woodpecker that kept pecking at her brown star hat as she was reading a book and was about to draw a character from the story into her sketch book filled with characters from movies, books, monsters, creatures and fantasy landscapes. "BOO!" a man wearing a mask yelled.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!" Dipper screamed, grabbing the area where her heart is, she sent a glare at the man as her heart began calming down.

"Ah hahahaha!" the man laughed as he took off his mask.

"And then there was our great uncle Stan."

Stan slapped his knee as he continued to laugh at Dipper who rolled her eyes until her uncle began to cough, "It was worth it!"

"Our uncle transformed his house into a tourist trap he called the Mystery Shack. The real mystery was why anyone came."

"Ladies and gentlemen, behold the Sascrotch!" Stan presented a Bigfoot model wearing underpants.