Head Hunters

In the Mystery Shack, the twins were watching TV, Mabel and Dipper sat on the floor with a bowl of popcorn in between them. "I'm afraid your services won't be required, sir," a voice spoke from the TV as Mabel was knitting a new sweater and reached with one hand to grab more popcorn while watching the TV, but Dipper slapped her hand away from the bowl of popcorn. "My men have examined the evidence and this is obviously an accident," the police officer in the TV told, gesturing to the dead body in the phone booth.

A duck wearing a detective hat approached the crime scene and took a closer look, "Accident, constable?" the duck quaked, "Or is it... Murder?!"

"What?!" the police officer exclaimed.

"Duck-tective will return after these messages," the TV told.

Dropping her knitting needles, Mabel's eyes went wide, "That duck is a genius!" she awed.

Dipper shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, "Eh, it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground," Dipper told, putting her hands behind her head.

"Are you saying you could out wit Duck-tective?" Mabel questioned with narrowed eyes.

"Mabel, I have very keen observation skills, for example just by smelling your breath I can tell that you have been eating... *Sniff* An entire tube of toothpaste?" Dipper stared at her sister in disbelief.

"It was so sparkly," Mabel told as he cheeks were covered in the toothpaste.

"Hey dudes!" Soos yelled, running into the living room, "You'll never guess what I found!"

"Buried treasure?" Dipper guessed.

"Buried- *Chuckles* Hey! I was gonna say that!" Mabel mockingly yelled as Dipper smirked.

"So I was cleaning up when I found this secret door hidden behind the wall paper. It's crazy bonkers creepy!" Soos told leading the twins to the secret door.

Opening the door, the three entered the room and saw abandoned wax statutes, "Whoa, this is a secret wax museum," Dipper awed as she turned on her flashlight.

"They're so life like," Mabel told, looking at all the statutes.

"Except that one," Dipper told pointing at Stan.

"Hello!" Stan greeted, scaring Dipper, Mabel and Soos, "*Chuckles* It's just me your Grunkle Stan!" The trio screamed again.

(I do not own the video)

Stan turned on the lights in the room, "Behold the Gravity Falls wax museum! It was one of our most popular attractions! Before I forgot all about it, I got them all: Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes, some kind of, I don't know, goblin man?"

Dipper felt a shiver run through her entire body, "Is any one else getting the creeps with this room?" she questioned, warily watching the wax figures.

"And now my personal favorite wax Abraham Lincoln!" Stan gestured to a pile of goop, "Right over-- what oh! Oh come on! Who left the blinds open? Wax John Wilkes Booth I'm looking your direction! How do you fix a wax figure?"

"Cheer up Grunkle Stan. Where's that smile?" Mabel comforted.

"Meh," was Stan's reply.

"Beep. Bop. Boop," Mabel poked Stan's face and eye.

"Ow!"

"Don't worry, Grunkle Stan. I'll make you a new wax figure from all this old wax," Mabel informed.