The Hand that Rocks the Mabel

(I do not own the image it belongs to its rightful owner. This is what Gideon is gonna look like in the entire story.)

"For tonight's final illusion," Stan had his right arm behind his back as he spoke to the tourist outside the Mystery Shack, "We have the incredible Sack of Mystery!" Stan revealed a sack with a question mark that he hid behind his back, "When you put your money in, it mysteriously disappears!"

"Of course!"

"That makes perfect sense!"

"What a nice man."

"That was totally worth the drive!"

The tourist pulled out their money and placed it inside the Sack of Mystery before leaving. Inside the shack, Soos, Dipper, and Mabel were watching TV, "The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist!" The three cheered as the TV showed the tiger getting punched in the face with its newly attached limb, "Tiger Fist will return after these messages!" the TV told.

An ad began playing as Soos pointed it out to the twins, "Hey look! It's the commercial I was telling you guys about."

"Are you completely miserable?" the ad asked.

The ad shows a crying man, "Yes!"

"Then you need to meet Gideon," the ad told.

"Gideon?" Dipper questioned to herself, confused about what is so special about this person.

"What makes him so special?" Mabel wondered.

"He's a psychic!" the ad told, "So don't waste your time with the so-called Man of Mystery." The ad showed a video of Stan coming out of the outhouse and FRAUD stamped across the video, "Learn about tomorrow, tonight! At Gideon's tent of telepathy!"

"Wow!" Mabel awed, "I'm getting all curious-y inside!"

"Well don't get too curious-y!" Stan told, walking into the room, "Ever since that monster, Gideon, rolled into town. I've had nothing but trouble!"

Flashback....

Stan was looking for an empty parking space until he found one available when suddenly, Gideon's RV took the spot and fans swarmed the vehicle, "Gideon!" Stan growled.

End of flashback....

"Well is he really psychic?" Mabel asked.

"I think we should go and find out," Dipper suggested.

"Never! You're forbidden from patronizing the competition! No one that lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon's roof!" Stan forbids them from seeing or going to the Tent of Telepathy.

Crossing her arms, Dipper deadpanned, "Grunkle Stan, tents don't have roofs," she pointed out before questioning her sister, "Mabel, do tents have roofs?"

"I think we just found out loophole, literally," Mabel answered as she showed dipper a string with a loophole.

"So come down soon folks, Gideon is expecting ya," the ad finished.

(I do not own the video)

That night, people were walking into the Tent of Telepathy to see the show. A fat man wearing a pink floral shirt and wearing a straw hat called out to the folks, "Step right up folks! Put your money in Gideon's Psychic Sack!" Inside the tent people took their seats and the twins sat in the second row with Soos.