The Legend of the Gobblewonker

"Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?" Mabel asked, holding a syrup bottle.

"I'm always ready," Dipper answered as she held up her syrup bottle.

"Then you know what this means....." Mabel began.

"SYRUP RACE!" the twins yelled in unison as they held up the bottle of syrup in the air above their mouths.

"Go Sir Syrup!" Mabel cheered.

"Go Mountie Man!" Dipper cheered.

"Go, go go go! the twins cheered as Dipper was focused on her syrup bottle she didn't notice Mabel cheating as she hit tapped her bottle and the syrup landed on her tongue.

"Yes!" Mabel celebrated, but she began coughing, "I won! *Cough cough*"

Rolling her eyes at Mabel, Dipper began reading the news paper when she found something of interest, "Oh ho, no way! Mabel check this out," Dipper showed the paper to Mabel.

"Human-sized hamster balls?! *Gasp* I'm human-size!" Mabel exclaimed Dipper shook her head not even surprised that her sister saw that.

"No my dearest sister, this is what I meant," Dipper pointed at the section she wanted to show Mabel, the section was a Monster Photo Contest, "We see weirder stuff that that everyday. And I know for sure we didn't take any pictures of the gnomes, besides that photo looks like a guy in a suit."

"True, but we got memories and this beard hair," Mabel agreed as she showed Dipper the gnome beard hair.

"Why did you save that?" Dipper questioned, raising her brow at Mabel who shrugged her shoulders.

Grunkle Stan entered the kitchen and approached the kitchen table, "Good morning knuckle heads," Stan greeted, "You two know what day it is?"

"Um...... Happy Anniversary?" Dipper wondered.

"Mazel Tov!" Mabel yelled cheerfully.

Stan smacked Dipper upside the head with a rolled up magazine, "Its family fun day, genius. We're cutting off work to have one of those, you know, bonding type deals," Stan informed.

"Grunkle Stan, is this gonna be anything like our last family bonding day?" Dipper questioned in suspicion while crossing her arms as she remembered the worst family bonding time ever.

~Flashback~

Dipper and Mabel were painting fake money when the cops arrived.

"Oh shoot! The cops, run!" Stan yelled as they ran away from the scene until they were caught by the police.

~End of flashback~

Mabel shuddered at the memory, "The County Jail was so cold," she muttered as Stan, Mabel and Dipper were in a jail cell, Dipper observed the lowlifes while making sure her sister was okay.

"Alright, maybe I haven't been the best summer caretaker," Stan admitted.

"That's an understatement of the century," Dipper quietly scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"But I swear today we're gonna have some real family fun. Now, who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car?" Stan asked.

"Yay!" the twins cheered until a look of realization appeared on Dipper's face.

"Wait what? NO WAY AM I PUTTING ON A BLINDFOLD!" Dipper immediately denied as she crossed her arms into an X.

"Come on, Dipper, live a little," Mabel coaxed as Dipper reluctantly agreed.