Chapter 1- The Start

He sat on the top row of the auditorium awaiting for the her to walk in. The dim lights in the room gave him the opportunity to watch her. His eyes flicked upon everyone who began to fill in the rows in the class.

His sharp jawline ticked in annoyance, awaiting to see her emerge from the classroom door. No one would suspect him at the least. He wore a baseball cap which blended in well amongst the crowd of youth around him.

His eyes darted to the door, every few minutes it would pushed open. He anticipated to see Nadina Cater. The daughter of Rosario's mutual subordinate.  His reason in believing in love.

He had enough time on his hand to come watch her on his own. Despite having someone reporting her whereabouts everyday to him, today he cancelled errands just to see her.

She was always his good girl. Who stayed focused on school, stayed away from parties, listened to her parents. She was the only obedient child that stayed with her mother out of her two siblings. With the way she carried herself he knew that she'd be an obedient submissive.

But now that she was old enough and had  a mind of her own he felt to keep a closer eye on her. Especially since she's consider  to moving out of home for next college semester. He feared that she'd be influenced by all sorts of immoral things just like a father would.

As someone working in a field that was dangerous, he knew of the countless things the world had to offer her. He felt the desire to protect her innocent mind from the dangers of the world and rather have her beneath him. Where he'd be able to guide her, teach her, and show her pleasures of the world all under his full control.

Her family had moved in to the country years before his estate grow. He had grown to know her father who began working for him, under the incorrupt parts of his work. To support his family and live the dream of luxury with his family Nadina's father worked hard to succeed at working with Rosario. At the time things were rough in the economy, things began perfect enough for the poor family after meeting Rosario. Whom had come to terms to hire Nadina's mother as well, she desperately needed a job to help with coverages in a household of three children.

As the years passed, with both of her parents under his wing he had grown a likening to Nadina because of the close proximity. But after the passing of her father, he saw her more and more to help. Now, with her around the house constantly helping her mother he always found a reason to be home. Which he rarely did up until.

In this moment he rolled his eyes and caused under his breath, watching her long legs strut looking for a spot to sit. She definitely did this for attention, he thought. She was his timid little angel but to see the little twist with the hip and confidences in her posture, made him tighten his jaw.  It was enough that he had to deal with every male that came in contact with her.

From his seat he smelled her unforgettable fragrance, he had grown use to it once she began coming over with her mother at a young age.

At the time she was an infant when they meet, her parent's would bring the kids over from time to time. All the kids of course had grown to think of him as an uncle. Nadina was known to be his soft spot. As promised before her fathers death he was given strict instructions to be her caregiver.

He stalked as her dark skin glowed under the lights of the room. She took her place in the front room of the room. The small high puff on her head gave her face a beautiful contour.

"Keep you hair tied up."  He remembers telling her that once on the job.

Nadina's eyes scanned the class looking for any familiar faces, rows behind her she didn't know he was here. Something in Nadina's gut suspected that she was always being watched.

Each and every time she felt as though eyes were on her, burning into her soul. Countless times she'd believed to be followed but figured that it was paranoia. Paranoid at the thought that he secretly watched her.

As someone who hated being problematic she never spoke about he nagging thought that consumed her everyday thoughts.

Not too long ago, but after the death of her father things drastically changed between her and the man that she swore to always hold respect for. Without him, her life and her families would be in shambles. Everyday she's prays that good would always find it's way to him for how he's cared not only for her but her loved ones as well.

This time as Nadina looked around the crowd something felt awfully different. Her eyes searched in the rows, looking for no one in particular. As soon as their eyes locked Nadina turned her head wishing she had keep her head forward.

He didn't aim keep his eyes hidden under the baseball cap but anticipated for her to find him.

Nadina sucked inhaled a deep breath praying that he didn't lock eyes with her as well. Praying she was wrong about Rosario's obsession.

-----

Hello, readers! Hope all is well. It's been awhile since I've been "really" active on here.

Although I do enjoy writing at times, please be sure to vote or comment. It'll encourage me to want to add on to this story I've started. Thank you