LONG(or short)AN

Um guys sorry this isnt a chapter but I just want to say thank you for all my readers who liked and supported this book. I love you guys so much. I was really insecure about writing a book since i dont want my work to be called "trash" or anything bad because it makes me feel down. The first time I published a fanfic, my dad found out and he was not supportive of gay relationships so he told me to delete it and it really made me sad since it was almost finished and ready to publish. Now that im free to write it feels great especially when I saw someone call my work "good".

I never thought that I would plan to continue this book because when I published the first chapter i asked my friend to read it and she said it was shitty so I planned to delete it but I suddenly got comments and bites and that made me continue.

Really thank you guys for the support. I never thought I would reach this far. Sorry for the slow updates(ill improve i promise) because my life always has drama like every month something bad happens to me hahaha. Again thank you and I love you guys:-):-)

Ps:
And If you think the new chapters are kinda sad im sorry i just wanna put my feelings on Jimin's character since like him I also got cheated on.

Hope you have a good day:-)