³╰★╮₃

Y/N's pov

School resumed about three weeks ago. Sirius and Regulus will not stop talking to me, especially Regulus. Sirius introduced us to each other the first day of school and now Regulus won't leave me alone. Currently Regulus and I were 'studying', I was trying to, but Regulus was talking my ear off.

"Take a break, you've been at it since we came here." He said while turning me by my thighs so I was facing him. I looked down at his hands and was not having it.

"I need to study, Tom'll notice if-" He cut me off.

"Who cares what Tom thinks, you can do what you want." I know I can I've just always done what Tom says because he said he'd tell my secret if I didn't.

"I do." Regulus rolled his eyes which caused me to gather my things.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Now I'm really not having it.

"Leaving." I stormed out of the library and went to the common room to see Tom sitting on the couch reading a book he bought from the book shop back when we got our school stuff in Diagon Alley.

I sat right beside of him and looked up at him.

"What's wrong, Love?" He asked while putting his book down. He's been calling me 'love' lately which is off but I secretly love it. It gives my stomach a weird feeling.

I set my stuff on the coffee table and sighed. I leaned back in the couch and glanced up at Tom.

"Regulus." I mumbled.

"You were with Black?" I nodded.

"He asked me if I wanted to study so I said yes since he won't leave me alone. Then he said who cares what you, as in you Tommy, think and it got me mad." I explained while leaning my head on Tom.

"Why'd he say that?"

"He didn't want me to study. I left and came here." He nodded and sat up.

"Dinners soon, go put your stuff in your dorm." I slightly groaned and stood up. I grabbed my stuff and went to my dorm.