⁴╰☆╮₄

Y/N's pov

I've been talking to a lot of people now because of Regulus. I'm actually quite popular, I even got invited to the SlugClub.

"Y/N, you're not wearing that!" Tom yelled as I walked past him. I was wearing a slightly revealing dress that actually looked fairly good on me. It was even red.

"Yes I am! I can wear whatever I want!" Everyone in the common room looked at us, but mostly me.

"I swear-" Tom started, but I cut him off.

"You can swear all you want, goodbye." I left the common room and went to the Gryffindor common room to see Regulus standing outside, looking at his watch. He didn't look bad, but he didn't look as good as Tom.

Stop thinking about him, Y/N!

You know you'd rather be with Tom.

Shut up! I'm going with Regulus and that's that!

You know what I mean.

I slightly shook my head and went over to Regulus causing him to look at me and smile. Maybe the thoughts are right. Great.

I'm always right, Dear.

"You look really nice." He complimented causing me to slightly smile. Hopefully this won't be to bad.

"Thank you, so do you."

"Ready?" I nodded and grabbed onto his outstretched arm and held it.

This is so weird, I'm so used to doing this with Tom. I hate this, I secretly wish I was going with Tom to this stupid SlugClub party. I miss Tom.

After some walking we made it to Slughorn's door and went in to see quite a few people. This sucks. I quickly spotted Tom talking with his 'friends', his eyes locked with mine, but I quickly looked away and dragged Regulus outside.

"Here." He said handing me a flask. This is either going to go really badly or really badly.

"It's Fire Whisky." I shrugged and took a drink of it, more than I was suppose to.

"You're not suppose to drink a lot of it! Just a little!" He laughed while grabbing the flask back when I partially spit out the drink. It was gross.

Regulus dragged me into the party and we did whatever. He kept giving me punch that tasted oddly similar to the Fire Whisky, but I wasn't complaining. I was having fun. Once the party died down Regulus and I went to the Room of Requirements.

Once we got in he attached his lips to mine and started walking forward causing me to walk backwards. The back of my legs hit something and I ended up laying on a bed with Regulus hovering over me as we still were snogging. He pulled away and laid beside of me causing me to quickly straddle him. He put his hands on my thigh and moved his hands up causing my dress to also move up.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I watched him move his thumb in circular motions on my downstairs area.

"Does it feel good?" I nodded and hummed.

I looked down at him to see he still had his clothes on so I started unbuttoning his shirt. In a split second we were both naked and Regulus was hovering over me while aligning himself up with me.

"Owe!" I yelped as I felt his length ram into me.

"It gets better." After about thirty seconds it was starting to get better.

I was laying in Regulus' arms looking up at the ceiling when it hit me. I just fucked Regulus Black. What is Tom going to think? I hope Tom doesn't hate me. What if he does? I don't want to loose Tom. Let's hope and make sure he doesn't find out about this.