⁵╰★╮₅

Y/N's pov

It's been about two weeks since the party, I haven't really talked to Tom or Regulus. I don't really care that I haven't talked to Regulus, but I miss Tom. It sucks even more that I see him every single day, he's in every class I am, we're in the same house, we even go to the same places at the same time most of the time!

"Wanna go on a walk?" Someone asked from behind me causing me to jump. I looked to see it was Tom. I would love to go on a walk with you!

I nodded and stood up from my spot on the couch. I went over to the door with him behind me. As we got further into the hall I looked up at Tom. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the girls bathroom much to my disliking.

"Seriously?" I grumbled while going over to the stalls and leaning against one. Somebody is going to walk in here and all they're going to see is Tom standing in the middle. That would be a sight to see.

"Did you and Regulus-" Don't even start, Riddle.

"No!" I exclaimed before he could finish his sentence. I can't believe he wants to know, oh wait I can. I hope he doesn't realize I'm lying, that would not be good.

"Y/N-"

"I swear! That would be gross!" I announced, disgusted. If I'm being honest it wasn't the worst sex ever, but it was also my first time and I bet Tom would be better...

"Y/N."

"Tom." He made a beeline for me and pinned me to the stall that I was leaning on.

"You're lying to me." He said while grabbing my throat.

"No I'm not." I slightly smiled.

"Yes you are." He tightened his grip, honestly I liked it but we're not going to tell him that.

"I was drunk." He furrowed his eyebrows then he narrowed them.

"He got you drunk?"

"Fire Whisky." He looked so mad, in the matter of seconds I couldn't see his face due to it being in my neck. This boy, let me tell you.

He started sucking and biting it causing me to slightly moan. While Tom was doing that I took the opportunity to grab the hem of his pants and started undoing them. He took his face out of my neck and grabbed my wrists, stopping me.

"Please?" I asked while slightly shuffling closer to him. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and took it off of me, leaving me in my bra. Slowly, but surely he took all of my clothes off leaving me standing there, naked. I looked at him and grabbed his pants, I pulled them down so they were at his ankles. I was about to go over to the sinks when he grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"You're not finished." I took all of his clothes off of him like he did for me.

When I was done with that I went over to the sinks and leaned against one while I tried to look at myself in the mirror. It was hard to considering it was dirty. Hands landed on my waist and I got roughly turned around by Tom who also lifted me up onto the sink.

"We are no-" I started, but stopped when he inserted himself inside me.

"Yes we are." He growled causing a whimper to leave my lips.

It was semi quiet for a bit until he started talking.

"When I saw you with Black at the party it hurt." Oh no, this isn't good.

"How he was all over you and you didn't care." He started getting faster and getting madder.

"You didn't care, Y/N! You of all people didn't care about what I thought. You always care about me." With every word there was a thrust that kept getting harder and harder, and with every thrust there was a moan/whimper that got louder.
I always think 'How would Tom feel about this? Would he mind if I did this?' with almost everything I do and I did that night, but it went away when I started getting drunk.

"You've been avoiding me for weeks now. I miss you." He stopped after the last three words left his mouth. I let him do whatever he wanted to me. I didn't know he felt like that.

Obviously you didn't, Dumbass.

I feel guilty.

All of a sudden the door bursted open to Myrtle. Way to go, Myrtle.