Chapter 1

Millie's POV
I woke up at eight in the morning to my alarm going off not wanting to get up and then I remembered that me and my best friend Layla are going to the Britain's got talent auditions in London today at twelve so I ran downstairs and made myself a plate of toast and a glass of fresh orange juice and then FaceTimed Layla.
"Hey what time are you coming round to my house to go to the auditions ?" I asked my best friend curiously.
"Probably around half eleven" Layla replied
"Okay I'm going to go and get dressed so I'll talk to you later" I said
"Okay bye" Layla replied
"Bye" I said back
After I ended the FaceTime call I ran upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed a cute jump suit to wear and then I  heard my door ring so I went downstairs and it was Layla.
"Hey do you want to get the tube or a Uber ?" I asked Layla.
"Let's get an Uber" said Layla.
"Okay" I answered as I got my phone out to call the Uber.
Once the Uber was here we got inside and told the driver where we were going and then just talked about how excited we were until we got there.
Once we got there we got to the waiting room type area and we just talked to people about what we were doing and we met a boy and a girl around our age called Connor and Lily who were a dance act and we ended up making friends with them as we all had a lot in common.
After about half an hour of talking to Connor and Lily me and Layla were called to go and do our audition and we got to meet Ant and Dec.
"Hello what are your names ?" Asked Dec.
"My name is Millie and her name is Layla" I said pointing at Layla.
"Okay and what will you be doing today ?" Asked Ant.
"We are going to be doing comedy" me and Layla said together.
"Okay good luck" Ant and Dec said while pointing to the stage.
"Hello what are your names and what will you be doing today ?" Asked Simon.
"My name is Millie" I said.
"And I'm Layla" said Layla.
"And today we will be doing comedy" I said.
"Okay good luck" said Simon.
"Okay so when you were younger did you ever go to the shops and buy an ice lolly and you would put it in the freezer for later" said Layla
"And then when you went to get the ice lolly and it would be gone because your annoying sibling would eat it!" I said in an annoyed voice as the audience and judges laughed.
"Oh and do you hate it when people say chips and fish instead of fish and chips" said Layla
"Like why don't you go and fetch the pepper and salt from Dec and Ant before you have your chips and fish" I said while the audience, judges and Ant and Dec burst out laughing.
"Oh and that's a bit like putting the milk in before the cereal" Layla added
After a few more jokes we finished our audition and the judges stood up in amazement and so did the audience.
"That was hilarious !" Said David.
"I agree with David" said Amanda.
"Me too" said Alesha.
"Okay now let's vote" said Simon.
"It's a yes from me that was amazing" said Alesha.
"It's a yes from me" said David
"It's a yes from me how could anyone say no to that" said Amanda.
"I don't usually like comedy acts but this was really funny so it's a yes from me" Said Simon.
After the judges voted me and Layla went off the stage and celebrated and then talked to Ant and Dec.
"That was amazing!" Said Ant.
"I know it was really funny especially the second joke" Said Dec.
"Thank you" me and Layla said at the same time.
After we finished talking to Ant and Dec we both went home and celebrated with both of our families and then Layla went home and I fell asleep on my sofa.

TO BE CONTINUED