Chapter 2

Millie's POV
*A few months later*
I woke up to the sun beaming brightly through my window and then remembered that today was the Britain's got talent semi finals so I went downstairs and made some beans on toast and then went upstairs and put on a pair of denim shorts,a cute baby pink crop top and some baby pink vans.
After I got dressed I texted Layla to ask her what time I should go to her house but she didn't reply so I just started to walk over to her house.
Once I got to her house I unlocked her door and then went upstairs and woke her up as she was still sleeping.
"Layla wake up we need to go to the live semi finals today" I said while throwing pillows at her.
"Okay" she mumbled whilst getting up.
"What time is it" Layla asked.
"Umm it's 10 minutes until we need to go so you need to get ready fast" I said.
"Okay I'll go and get dressed" Layla said rushing to her wardrobe.
Once Layla was ready we called a taxi and waited for it to arrive.
When the taxi got here we got inside and quickly rehearsed until we got there.
Once we got to the live semi finals we went to the waiting room area and waited for our names to be called out.
"Millie and Layla" Ant and Dec called out.
"Hey" I said as we approached ant and Dec with a smile.
"How are you both?" Asked Dec.
"We're both good" Layla said.
"That's good are you nervous for today" Ant Said.
"Yes we are very nervous" I said.
"Don't worry also I think you are about to go on so good luck" Dec aid pointing to the stage.
As we walked onto the stage we heard cheers from the audience.
"Hello how are you both?" Asked Simon.
"We are both doing good" I said.
"Okay good luck" Simon said.
"Have you ever had a friend or a family member go to a doctor because their leg or something is sore when they touch it" Layla said.
"Like just don't touch it" I shouted in frustration while everyone started laughing.
"Okay so in school I used to play baseball and I couldn't figure out why the ball kept getting bigger and then it hit me" I said while the audience burst out laughing
"I know a lot of jokes about unemployed people"
"Layla don't say them hey never work" I said face palming myself as a joke as the audience started laughing again.
Once we finished our act the judges voted.
"It's a yes from me you are both really funny and I genuinely think that you could both have your own stand up comedy show"Simon said.
"Yea I think so too so it's a yes from me" said Amanda.
"I also agree with Simon I think some big stand up comedians will be calling you both also it's a a yes from me" Said David
" It's a yes from me and If you do end up with your own stand up comedy show I would probably watch it because you are both really funny and I'm glad you came on Britain's got talent" said Alesha.
"Thank you so much this means so much to us" I said.
After we got off stage we went to meet Stephen Mulhern and filmed something for Britain's got more talent and then we went home.
TO BE CONTINUED