Chapter 2 Somebody's There

(Nightmare, Dark, Void, Origin, Reverse, Chaos, Elemental, and Plague are good in this.)

"I have a question," asked Galaxy Steve. Sabre turned to him. "Why do you wear a bandanna?" He asked. Sabre looked shocked. "Well, I hate my eye color, and everyone bullied me because of it. " He trailed off. "I'm sorry for asking." Galaxy Steve replied.

They were at a coffee shop in the back window. Sabre looked back up at him. "It's ok. But I still can't believe you still want to be my friend." He looked shocked. "Of course I do. You are the fourth friend I have. And two of them are my older brothers." Galaxy laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

Sabre thought about it."Why don't we go for a walk on the beach?" He asked. Galaxy nodded as they both got up.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" The brunette asked. Sabre turned to him and he nodded. "Where's your dad? I mean, you don't have to answer if you are too sensitive to it.

Sabre just shook his head. "I really don't want to talk about it." Galaxy Steve just nodded his head in understanding.

Sabre and Galaxy Steve just sat there in a comfortable silence. After a moment, Galaxy spoke up. "If you go to my school, you can meet my best friends, Nightmare Dark, Time, Elemental, and Rainbow and his older brother, Blue." He said.

Sabre nodded. "Your not much of a talker, are you?" The brunette shrugged. 

(NOTE: Sorry this is too short but I am in class right now. MuLtITaSkInG iS rEaL rIGhT nOw!