Chapter 3 A Smile Can Help

Sabre walked into his new school and looked for his locker. He got there early to be able to find his locker and classes without being late. He was looking at his schedule, not looking where he was going and he bumped into someone, knocking them both down. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Sabre said as he tried to get up. A hand was thrust in his face and he looked up. "No, I'm sorry. My name is Dark Steve by the way."

"Oh, so your Dark Steve? Galaxy came by my house a couple days ago to help me move in." Dark looked shocked. "You know Galaxy Steve?!" Sabre looked confused. "Yes? Am I not supposed to?"

Dark pulled him into an empty science room. "He and Rainbow Steve are the most popular Steve's here!" He whisper-shouted at him. "And I am not friends with either."

It was the brunette's turn to be shocked. "Galaxy Steve said that he was friends with Rainbow, Time, Elemental, Rainbow's older brother Blue, and you."

Dark shook his head. "Since Rainbow and Galaxy are the most popular Steve's here, they decide they both want to rule the school and they fight with each other. Trust me, you don't want to get in between them during one of their fights or you will get hurt."

Dark started walking away. "Galaxy Steve lied to me." He whispered. Dark was too far away to hear him.

*

The bell rang for the start of lunch and everyone walked out of the classroom. Sabre lagged behind waiting for Galaxy, who had the same class as him, to finish putting his stuff in his bag. He swung his bag over his back and walk out of the room, not bothering to even look at him.

Sabre was confused. "Hey, Galaxy." The Steve in question turned around. "Sorry, do I know you?" Sabre's heart dropped. "I-It's me, Sabre. You don't remember me? You helped me move in?" Galaxy thought for a moment. "Oh, yes, I do remember the freak that is my next door neighbor." Galaxy said walking away, laughing. 

Sabre slowly walked to his locker and opened the lock, putting his books and laptop in it before sighing. Taking a deep breath, he turned around to come face to face with someone. "Hey, are you ok? I saw what happened with the school snob." "Can you just leave me alone? I'm not in the mood to be bullied again." Sabre walked away, leaving the yellow Steve standing there.

In the cafeteria, Sabre saw Galaxy hanging with two other Steve's. One looked like a light red Steve of some sort and a Black cloaked figure with blood red eyes. (Red Steve and Void Steve.) They were laughing. He saw Dark sitting with what looked like a Yellow Steve, a Green Steve, a white Steve and a grey Steve. They looked as if they were playing a game. Sabre walked over to them, but stopped. He turned on his heel and sat at an empty table alone. He just sat there. He didn't have a lunch. He was starved at home, so why would anyone here make a difference.

Someone sat down across from him. He looked up at the Steve that actually dared sit with him. "Hey. Are you ok? I mean, it's none of my business, but I would like to get to know you. Oh I completely forgot. My name is Rainbow Steve."

"Oh, I get it. Did Galaxy tell you to come over to hurt me too? He lied to me about wanting to be friends with me and telling me that he is friends with Dark, Time, Elemental, and you and your brother, Dark Steve said that you and Galaxy hate each other because you both want to be the most popular in the school, and now, I have no one."

 Rainbow stayed silent and let him have his rant. "Now I feel sick and I just want to go home. I mean, it's like how it always was. Everyone lied to me, bullied me at my old school. My one friend that I had, left me because he, (Lukas,) had a chance to be popular and verbally abuse me. I just want all of this to stop. I mean, what did I do to deserve this?"

Rainbow Steve smiled at him. "Well, I'll be your friend not like Galaxy Steve."  "Really?" Rainbow nodded.

*

When the last bell rang, Sabre walked to his locker again. He wasn't expecting to see a certain Steve waiting for him. He was looking around trying to find him. He walked to his locker and the Steve looked at him. Sabre slammed the door when he was done. "Don't talk to me. I don't want to talk." "Sabre," the brunette shook his head. "Go away." He shook his head. "I found a better friend. His name is Rainbow Steve." the Steve in front of him looked shocked. "Why him?" Sabre started walking away. Galaxy followed him. "Because, apparently, according to Dark Steve, you  lied to me. You and Rainbow are not friends. I can't be hurt again, so go away."

He left the Steve standing there with a hurt look on his face.

When Rainbow saw him, he waved him over. "Hey. I want you to meet some Steve's." He said as Sabre walked over to him. "This is Light Steve, Silver Steve, Gold Steve, Purple Steve, Time Steve, Ultra Steve, Nightmare Steve, and my big brother, Blue Steve."

The Steve's around him smiled and waved at him. "I know you. Your the Steve that tried talking to me at my locker before lunch." Sabre said pointing at Nightmare Steve. "Now I know your name."

"Yay!" Rainbow yelled, scaring Light Steve. "Friendship!" He hugged everyone. "Oh also, Light Steve, and Silver are Dark Steve's younger brothers." Rainbow said, clarifying it. "And Purple Steve is Galaxy Steve's older brother, but he isn't afraid to kick his ass for anything that he may have done to you."

"I saw him be rude and laughing at his pain earlier in the classroom before lunch." Whispered Silver Steve. "That's it." Purple Steve said. "I CAN and I WILL hurt him!" Purple yelled.

"Calm down. I know you you want to hurt him, but not on my watch. Even though I want to do the same, it won't solve anything." Said Rainbow Steve. "True," Time said. "One thing you need to know about Rainbow, is that he is like big peacemaker. He keeps his friends out of trouble." Replied Gold Steve.