[three] dirty vagabond

I'm tired. I just want to sleep, but the devil keeps playing with me.

It's been a few hours since i left Micheal's with the ball of fur tucked under my sleeve. As soon as I got home, I threw my keys on the table and sat the kitten down on the floor.

The kitten just stood there and looked around the house before letting out another 'meow' and looking back at me.

It slowly started to make its ways around the house while I slowly followed behind.

I decided to let it explore while I went and took my shoes off and put them up. By the time I came back, the kitten was sniffing a small bag of dog food I had sitting on the side of the cabinets.

"Oh, so you hungry?"

The kitten turned back around and let out a long deep 'meow'. Weird ass noise.

"Uhh ight, Wait right there real quick." I mumbled.

"Wait, why the fuck am I talking to you like you understand? I'm going crazy." I chuckled. I opened the fridge and saw nothing I could feed it.

I checked the cabinets, nothing. I eyed the box of coco puffs. With a long sigh, o threw them away. Bad memories.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and dialed Shayaa while looking through the fridge.

"The fuck you want, bitch?"

"I see you're still mad that I whooped the Shay outta yo name at call of duty." I snickered.

"You were camping, you fat bitch!"

"I wasn't camping, you just kept coming to the same spot and I kept waiting for yo ass in said spot." I shrugged even though he couldn't see it.

"Yeah, mhm. What do you want? You want food fatty? Huh?"

"That's why you're illegal in the US."

"What- Hurry up before I hang up because this is assault." Shayaa mumbled.

"What do kittens eat?"

"........the fuck type of question-"

"I....uh... adopted a kitten yesterday. You know, I was lonely after the whole 'Winter' situation so I went out and got a cat."

"Why a cat?"

"Why an expired visa?"

"They like fish n shit. Uhh, just go to the store and ask someone? Shit, I don't know."

"Weren't you going to school to be a vet?" I asked.

"Yeah but I dropped out because my mom-"

I heard a loud crash behind me. I winced and dropped the phone.

I bent over to pick it up, but when I turned around, I noticed that the kitten was long gone.

"I'll call you back."

I hung the phone and up and ran, (yes, I actually ran) around the house trying to find it. I went up the stairs first going into the bathroom.

I nearly fainted when I walked into the bathroom.

My 'Spin N Wave' wave cream was everywhere. How'd it even reach the cabinets? I couldn't dwell on the mess for long, there was another loud bump noise from somewhere down the hall.

I ran back down the hall into my guest bedroom. Nothing.

Then, there was the sound of fumbling back in my bedroom. I went in there. The noise was coming from my closet.