[eight] this means war

Why are you so dumb?

I let my tail sway lowly behind me as I bare my teeth at Stokeley. He's too busy refilling my water bowl to pet me and play with me and it's irritating. I'm not even thirsty right now, yet his dumbass keeps refilling it after I take a sip.

I sway my tail angrily and mewl for attention, but he just pours some more water in my bowl.

"Damn, how thirsty are you?" He grumbles. "You better not piss on anything."

All I want right now is scratches and cuddles but no, instead, I'm being threatened for something that I haven't done before, nonetheless even thought about doing at all. Why would I piss-

Ding! The doorbell rings and I smile when Stokeley jumps and yelps out of surprise, nearly falling on his ass.

Stokeley groans, stands up, stretching and sitting the bottle of water down on the counter, before making his way to the door. I follow behind him warily, not remembering hearing him mention any company coming over today.

I watch him sniff his armpits, which is pointless because he always smells good and never anything past a little sweaty, and smooth out his shirt. He takes a deep breath and opens the door.

I immediately begin to hiss at the female standing in the doorway. She went to hug Stokeley but I swatted at her and she recoiled with a gasp.

"No, bad kitty." Stokeley whispers as he picks me up and moves me behind him. I maneuver between his legs and stand in front of him, taking a battle stance as I get ready to lunge at the unknown thot. Stokeley notices this and unfortunately scoops me up into his arms and squeezes me against his chest, restricting my movement. As much as I want to just chill in his arms and cuddle up to him, there's danger afoot. I wiggled and thrashed around, wanting to be put back on the floor so I could claw the everloving shit out of her.

While I was busy trying to escape his death grip, the door closed and the hoe walked inside and took a seat on the couch, sitting her purse and cellphone on the coffee table.

"Aww, you never told me you had a kitten! I didn't think you'd even get another pet after what happened with Winter. I love cats." She coos from the living room. Stokeley glances down at me with a small frown, then returns his gaze back to her. "Oh, yeah. I got him a few weeks ago, like, a few days after the Winter thing. I found him in Jarad's- no Michael's- garage, and he doesn't really have a name yet."

She smiled, flipped her hair and readjusted herself on the couch. "Well, can I hold him?"

'Hell the fuck no, put me down. I want nothing to do with her. She needs to leave, go home bitch, go somewhere else, excuse yourself you man stealing trollop.' I squirmed.

"Um, you sure? He has trouble behaving around guests, and he can get aggressive if tempted." Stokeley warned her.

"Yes, I'm sure." She giggles and I want to scratch her eyes out. "I'm good with animals. I'm a veterinarian, its literally my job to get along with them."

".....okay." Stokeley, gave me one final 'you better behave' squeeze and held me out under my arms towards her. In the five seconds of him passing me to her, I contemplated murder and bloodshed.

She held me in front of her pretty little face, keeping a gentle hold on me. I bared my teeth at her and hissed loudly. I could see Stokeley step closer, ready to intervene.

I hated her instantly. I can't believe this bitch thinks she can just walk into my house and try to-

I let out a surprised squeak as she squished me against her cheek. "He's so soft and cute." She moved me onto her lap, spreading my arms and scratching my neck. "Good kitty." She cooed.

I hated how she managed to get a purr out of me from doing this. I wanted nothing but the satisfaction of her running out of the front door crying and bleeding, but I couldn't do anything except accept the scratches and rubs from her.

"Wow." Stokeley marveled, coming around the couch and taking a seat next to her, a little too close for my comfort. "You weren't lying. I've never seen him switch up like that before. Not even with Rakim."

"I don't blame him. Rakim gets on my nerves. I don't see how you guys put up with him."

"Fuck outta' here." He grinned and bumped his shoulder against hers. She continued to work her dark voodoo magic on me with her fingers while simultaneously throwing a smirk Stokeley's way. "You love him just as much as we do."

"I have to, being his sister and all, but y'all have no excuse."

Oh, so this bitch is Rakim's sister. Makes sense, they're both equally attractive. I like Rakim, but she needs to leave. I don't care how pretty she is, or how good she smells, she can't stay.

"Anyways, I was promised a movie tonight." She gently moves me off of her lap and me on the floor. Now that she's stopped using her voodoo on me, I can focus on keeping her in her place.

I jumped onto Stokeley's lap and sat right on his crotch, just on case she decides to get hansy. Stokeley tried to move me, but I was not gonna be moved away from my spot. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the remote.

Nearing thirty minutes into the movie, they'd both ended up sitting closer to each other, Stokeley even had the audacity to wrap an arm around her as if I wasn't sitting right on his lap.

This is disrespectful and I'm not going to just sit here and take this shit.

I hopped off of his lap, trotted into the kitchen, and glared at the back of her head.

This means war.

-JADA