Chapter 4

As I walk onto the field I see a red head walking backwards towards me.well he bumped into me. Great. " hey beautiful " The Pikachu said. "How about........fuck you." I said sarcastically. "Awww come on." He said fake crying. " do I need too spell it out for you because that dumb quirk of yours fried your brain, F. U. C. K. Y. O. U. FUCK YOU. Now get out of my way, Pikachu." I said as I shoved him out of my way " not very hero like." Said a laughing red head "mind your own business shitty hair." "My bad...my name is Kirishima Ejirou, you can call me Ejirou if you want." He kinda makes me want to be friends. Sigh. " alright Eji." " would you like to sit with me at lunch." " sure I guess whatever."I said as Mr.Aizawa came to the field and started to speak. "Alright, so first we'll be starting with the ball toss, since young Bakugou and young (y/l) tied at first they will be going... bakugou you first." After Aizawa was finished talking the hedgehog grabbed the ball and started stretching his arms- that's when I spaced out. Were his muscles always that sexy...... I think I'm drooling. I need to pull myself together, that's when I felt a big impact. " DIEEEEE!!!" The hedgehog yelled intensely "die?" I said while holding in a laugh. I looked around and see that everyone's jaws had dropped. Shit now I have to do better than him "your turn (y/l)." "*sigh* ok" I said as I grabbed a ball bending down to stretch my legs. Yup I know what I was doing. I looked back to hedgehog to see him blushing. Success. "Aright" I said while bending back up. I focused the radiation in my hand to match the impact of an Atomic bomb. Then I threw the ball "BITCH!!!" I yelled as the impact blew everyone back. The Machine said "10067.8 meters" " (y/l) watch your mouth." Said Aizawa "umm hmm alright" I said 'trying' not to sound sarcastic. I looked at everyone's face. They looked scared. Then I looked at bakugou,I just said his name, and saw that his face wasn't scared. It was...... sad, no.....disappointed. I was going to say something but I decided not to.

SMOL TIME SKIP!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

It was the so called quirkless boy's turn. "A quirkless loser like Deku will never get a better score than me." I heard from bakugou. "I did.... so what does that make you." I said knowing it would get under his skin given the expression he had a while ago. "SHUT UP!" "How about you make me bitch." I said calmly. "YOU KNOW WH—. "That's enough guys, shut up so midorya could throw the damn ball." Said Aizawa "Umm hmm" I said uninterested. It seemed like broccoli had already threw the ball once and is about to throw it again. Wow. That impact. Wasn't as good as mine. I turned to Bakugou to see his face go to,

Shock....

Betrayal.....

To......Anger

"DEKU YOU BASTARD!!!! YOU HAD A QUIRK THIS WHOLE TIME!!!??!?" I heard before Aizawa grabbed both Bakugou and broccoli. I don't know what Aizawa Said after that because I was in too much shock to listen. Aizawa let them go and broccoli hesitated to walk around the angry Bakugou and went back to his spot.