Chapter 1 : Cold Streets Of Seoul

Chapter 1 : Cold Streets of Seoul

Ye-na's Pov

It was a snowy night down the downtown area of Seoul. The ground was full of snow, snowflakes falling down from the sky, people wearing coats to warm themselves, and some are enjoying a cup of hot coffee.

Here i am, strolling down the area, alone , without even a single scarf to warm myself. It was freezing cold, and the cold breeze air made it even harder for me to walk.

I'm alone. I'm homeless. No parents. No money. No food. No clothing to keep me warm from the cold. Basically, nothing. People would stare at me, some would pity me and some would just ignored my existence and just would walk past by me.

I didn't know what actually is the reason why i'm living like this. After my parents died from an unsolved murder, and my relatives took all the money from my parents bank, and abandoned me. It became a nightmare for me, everyday, as i walk down the dark, quiet and cold place for Seoul.

Christmas was near, and a lot of people are enjoying theirselves with their families and friends. I would see kids , receiving gifts from their parents. That made me jealous. Foods down the streets, how wish i could taste on of them.

Each day, i'm getting sick and weak. I haven't eaten for a day, not even a single drop of water. I would be an orphan by now, but i hate it there. Kids will just bully me and my life would became even miserable there.

I stood by near the traffic light, waiting to cross the pedestrian. I feel dizzy, tired and sick. As i walk across to the other side, a big truck horns at me, and in a minute, i collasped. I can only hear voices, filling my ear, and went total blackout.

—-

EXO's DORM
Narrator's Pov

"YAH! Baekhyun-a! Did you eat my cookie again?"Asked Kyungsoo, as he glares at Baekhyun, who was idly sitting down the sofa, watching some christmas movie with Kai and Sehun.

Baekhyun gives an innocent look at Kyungsoo and smiled. "Ani. I haven't eaten a single food this day."Baekhyun replied.

Kyungsoo glares at him, making Baekhyun hid under the pillow. Afraid of getting hit by Kyungsoo. The dorm was filled with happiness and laughter.

Chanyeol who is busy composing a christmas song with Lay. Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Chen and Suho busy preparing dinner for the kids. Kris sleeping in his room, as usual. Tao watching music videos with Luhan. It was just a happy snowy night for them.

"TAO!LUHAN!"Suho called. The two immediately came rushing to the kitchen where Suho is. "Why, hyung?"Tao aksed. "Can you two buy some meat and veggies? We ran out of them."Says Suho.

"Arraseo."Says Luhan, as he wents back to his room to grab some coat and scarf, same goes for Tao.

Luhan and Tao went out to the supermarket to grab some meat and veggies. As they were walking down the cold, dark and quiet streets of Seoul, an ambulance siren, surprised them. Making them stop and froze.

"It scares me everytime i hear an ambulance siren. What could that be right now?"Luhan said, as he puts his hands in his pocket.

"It must be an emergency."Says Tao. Suddenly, a stranger passed by. Tao who was curious , asked the stranger. "Excuse me? What happened?"He asked.

"Oh. There was a child who fainted in the middle of the streets."Says the stranger. Upon hearing that, Tao and Luhan looked at each other, surprised.

After finding out about the incident, they two continued to buy some meat and veggies.

"Is that all we have to buy?"Luhan asked. Tao checks everything the plastic bag and nods. "Yeah. It's all we have to buy."Says Tao.

The two went back to the dorm with three plastic bags on their hands. Ad they arrived, Suho who was behind the door, surprised them.

"BOO!"

"AHHH!"Tao , who is known to be the scaredy cat, jumps in surprised. Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughs at his reaction, making Tao glare at them.

"What took you so long?"Chen who was the cutting the tofu, asked. "Oh there were an incident near here."Says Luhan.

"What incident?"Xiumin asked. "A child fainted in the middle of the streets."Luhan answered. "Where could the kid's parents be?"Suho sighed in disbelief.

SEOUL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY

"Have you found her parents? Or relatives?"The doctor asked. The nurse sighed, as she looks once again into the pile of papers. "Ani. Maybe she's a total orphan. No one claims her."Says the nurse. "Then call the orphan instead."

"DOC! The orphan just said that they're off for the season. So they won't be accepting new orphans this week."Says the nurse.

The doctor sighed, "Then what are we gonna do with her?"The doctor asked, as she looks at her, laying down in the bed.

Chanyeol's Pov

I was in the middle of composing a christmas song with Lay hyung for our christmas comeback, when my phone idly placed ontop of my bed , rang unexpected caller.

I looked at the caller ID, and saw my sister , Bo-young calling. "Wait. It's noona."I said, as i answer the call.

"Oh! Noona! How's duty going on?"I asked. "Quiet busy right now. I have a patient here, that has no relatives or family to claim her and the orphan doesn't accept new orphan this month. So i was wondering, if you could help me."Upon hearing that, my eyes widened and my jaw hang wide open.

I look at Lay hyung, who was strumming the strings of the guitar. "What kind of help do you want, Nuna?"I asked. "Can i talk to your manager? Maybe he knows someone who could adopt her. She's really sick and i think she have been sleeping in the streets. You know how heavy the snow is."Says Nuna. I nod.

"Okay, Nuna. I'll let Manager hyung know."I said as i hunged up. "What was that?"Lay hyung asked. "It's Nuna. She's looking for someone to adopt her homeless patient."I said, as we two looked at each other.

A/N: That was the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!vote and comment for more updates :-) thanks for reading!

Xoxo, eggyeeol