Chapter 32 : The Killer

Chanyeol's Point of View

"How did she got Yoora?"Suho hyung asked. We were all gathered in the living room, discussing everything. Subin couldn't stop but cry.

"Thats what we need to find out."Kris hyung answered. "Where was she staying again, Subin?"I asked. She tilt her head up and said, "She lives alone. She lives at Ilsan."

We all let out a deep sigh, "So, she's far from us."Says Kai. "Chanyeol, please! We have to save her. I don't know what else to do, if something bad happens to Yoora."Says Subin, as she hold both of my hands, tears rolling down from her eyes.

"We will save her. I promise you that,okay?"I said, as i pull her into a warm embrace. I sighed, as i caress down her hair, comforting her.

2hours has passed, and Subin fell asleep in the couch due to the stress she's having. "Oppa?"I tilt my head up and saw Ye-Na walking down from the staircase.

"Is unnie okay?"She asked, as she sat down beside me. "Unnie, will be okay. She just needs some rest for now. She has been going through alot lately."I answered.

She sighs, "I hope she gets better and i hope, we can save Yoora unnie, so we can take care of her and the baby."I smiled, as i look at Ye-Na.

"Do you feel lonely?"I asked. She tilt her head up in confused. "Lonely? What do you mean, oppa?"She asked. "I know, that we couldn't check on you from time to time because of all the things we need to do. Maybe, you feel somehow lonely."I said.

She let out a smile, "Oppa, it's okay. I know that you're doing everything you can to find my Mom and Dad's killer. So, i understand everything. But, please be safe for me."I let out a wide smile.

"Thank you, Ye-Na. Don't worry, we will take care of each other."I said, as i pull her into an embrace

"Chanyeol, we need to go. Lawyer Lee wants us in his office."Says Kyungsoo hyung. I let out a deep sigh, and nods.

"Ye-Na, watch you're Subin unnie for awhile, okay?"

"Yes, oppa."

—-

SEOUL PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

We entered SPO, with an anxious feeling inside of us. "Why does Lawyer Lee wants us to meet him here?"Asked Sehun.

"Let's just wait and see."Lay hyung answered.

"GUYS!"Suddenly, Lawyer Lee called us. We all looked at each other, and walk over to his office.

We all sat down, anticipating everything that is going to happen. "What is it, Lawyer Lee?"Suho hyung asked.

He let out a deep sigh before speaking. "We have Jang Kyung Chul in our hands already."Upon hearing that, our eyes bulged open in surprised. We looked at each other for a second, not knowing what to say.

"Jinjja? How?"Chen asked.

"He volunteered to speak up. He has been hiding for 6years because of Yeon-Hee's threat to him, but he already made up his mind, to speak up."Says Lawyer Lee.

"Where is he, then? We need to interrogate him."I said.

"It wouldn't be easy, Chanyeol. Yeon-Hee's men are eyeing our every movements. We shouldn't be hasty on our decision."Says Lawyer Lee. We all let out a deep sigh, and nods.

"What are we gonna do then?"Suho hyung asked.

"We need, to let everyone know that Jang Kyung Chul is dead. We need a public announcement that Jang Kyung Chul is dead."Says Lawyer Lee.

We all looked at each other and nod, "That's great idea."I said.

"Where is he hiding?"Kris hyung asked. "He's under the care of the police and the prosecutors. I asked help from them, to keep it a secret on Jang Kyung Chul whereabouts and the fact that we have him. We're just waiting for the Chief Prosecutor's decision, on making a public announcement, about Jang Kyung Chul fake death."Lawyer Lee explained.

"For now, we need to be careful and alert all the times. Yeon-Hee will never stop until she get what she wants. So, we have to be careful, especially that her men, are eyeing on us."Kyungsoo hyung exclaimed. We all nod and agreed, as we all looked at each other.

Yeon-Hee's Pov

"Still not speaking?"My friend asked. I let out a deep sigh, as we both stand infront of Yoora who seemed to be asleep.

"Not yet. But we will make her speak."I said with a smirk. Suddenly, Mom came in, "So, how is everything going on here?"She asked.

"Still not speaking. She's just like her friend, very hardheaded."I sighed. "She's 2months pregnant, are you still going to kill her?"Mom asked again.

"Why do you care so much about this piece of junk?"I asked. "I don't care about Yoora, i care about the baby."Mom answered. I muffle a laugh, "What? Are we still gonna wait, for her to give birth? Mom, we're wasting so much time."I said.

Suddenly, my men came. "MAAM?!"

"HERE!"

"So, anything?"I asked. "Not yet, but we did heared about something."They said.

"What is it? Tell me!"

"They're investigating on us."I muffle a laugh, as i clap in seal. "Investigating? Really?"

"Are you happy about it?"My friend asked. "Stupid!"I answered.

"Just keep an eye on them, okay? And if you find out something interesting, immediately call me."I said.

"Yes, Madam."

I let out a deep sigh, as i place two of my hands on my waist. Investigating? As if they'll get something from me.

"Any plans?"Mom asked.

"I want this stupid piece of junk to speak, so we can dispose her body. But she is just so hard headed!"I exclaimed, anger boiling up inside of me.

"Then, show Subin how you torture her precious friend. I bet, she's going crazy in finding us."My friend said. I looked at her with a smile. Should i?

__

Hey what's up? Another update for all my precious readers. I hope that you're enjoying this story.

I did some little bit of changes to the story. Instead of 40chapters, this will end with 50chapters + epilogue.

Are you happy? Let me know!

Make sure to vote and comment. I love you all!