Chapter 29 : The Witnesses

Yeon-Hee's POV

"NOOOOOOOOO!"I yell in anger, making my secretary ran inside my office, worried. "What's wrong, Maam?"She asked.

"WHO...THE..FUCKING...HELL..TOUCHED..MY...DRAWER?!"I asked, in anger. "Nobody entered your office this day, Maam. Is something missing?"She asked.

"AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IS MISSING, YOU STUPID! AND A CONFIDENTIAL FLASHDRIVE IS MSSING AS WELL!!"I yelled, as i slam my hands on the table, making the employees who are watching from outside, flinched in surprised.

"We..we can check..the CCTV, Maam. If you..want."

"THEN DO IT! I WANT TO SEE WHO THE BULLSHIT TOOK ALL MY DOCUMENTS AND MY FLASHDRIVE!!"

I sat down my chair, as i cupped my face with my hands. I let out a deep breathe. Suddenly, Mom enters the office with my friend. "What's happening here?"Mom asked.

"Someone took the evidences and the flashdrive."I answered. "WHAT? Who?!"My friend asked. "I don't know who. But i will know him soon. I won't stop until i have this person in hand."I said, as i clench my teeth in anger.

——

Subin's Pov

"GUYS!!! LAWYER LEE IS HERE!"Says Sehun from downstairs. We all came out of our rooms, an hurriedly went downstairs to greet Lawyer Lee.

As we all gathered in the living room, we all sat down peacefully. "What about Ye-Na?"Laywer Lee asked. "She still asleep."I answered. He nods, as he opens an envelope. "I found the witnesses."Our eyes widened, "Jinjja?"

"They're ready to tell us everything that happened that night. They will be meeting us here."Upon hearing that, a smile was formed in my lips.

"But, we have to make sure there safety. That's one thing we made sure for them."Lawyer Lee continues.

"We will make sure, they're safe."Says Suho.

"How about the identity of the killer? Did you found anything?"I asked. Lawyer Lee sighs, as he shooks his head. "Not yet. But we're doing our best."Says Laywer Lee.

I nod with a smile. "Take your time, Lawyer."

"By the way, when our the witnesses, coming?"Kai asked. "They'll be here in a few minutes."

Back to Yeon-Hee's Pov

"So, what's the result?"I asked the camera operator. "Something's suspicious, Maam. The CCTV's unexpectedly didn't work last Thursday, at 2:30pm. Then, it worked again, around 5:40pm."Says the Operator.

"What?! So the camera didn't work for a specific day, and time? How is that possible?!"I asked.

"Someone probably hacked it. Or someone probably turned all the camera's off."The operator answered. Mom and I looked at each other, probably having the same thoughts.

We went back to the office, knowing who could have done the hacking. "It could have been, Subin. No one else can do it!"I said.

"What's your plan?"Mom asked. "Find where Subin and her little pets, are hiding. She's playing, tug-of-war with me. It's a game she wants, it's a game she will get."I said, as i smirked.

"Call our mens! Tell them, to follow each EXO members. Find out where they go. Especially, where they're hiding."I said.

—-

Subin's Pov

The witnesses are finally here. They're idly sitting in the living room, as Chanyeol and I prepare snacks for them. "You nervous?"Chanyeol asked.

I sighed, "Kinda. I'm also anticipating, what really happened that night."I answered.  He held my hand and caress it, as he smiles at me. "Don't worry. Everything's gonna be fine. We will now know, what exactly happened and who killed your sister."He said, as he let out a reassuring smile.

"Guys, it's about to start."Says Luhan. We nod, as we make our way to the living room.

We sat down infront of the two witness, my hands trembling, as i looked at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Subin imnida. I appreciate that you allowed us to ask you what happened that night."

"We have been keeping this to ourselves for already 5years or so. It's kinda tiring, knowing something but hiding it to someone who looks for it."Says Haeko, one of the witnesses.

"We appreciate your help. We will also make sure your safety and the safety of your family."I said, with a reassuring smile.

"You may speak now."Says Lawyer Lee, as he turns on the recording device.

—-

Yeon-Hee's Pov

"Do you think it's really, Subin?"My friend ask. I look at her, shocked. "Why? Is there someone else who wants that evidence?"I asked.

"I mean, how can she probably enter the company? Was she on disguise or something?"She asked, and that gave me think on how she was able to get the evidences, and the flashdrive.

"Or she could have hired someone else."I said. We both looked at each other, "Who? There are like hundreds of people coming in and out of your office."She exclaimed.

I nod, "You're right."

"But, how many people enter your office, everyday." She asked.

"Myself, Mom, You, and My secretary."I answered. "How about last thursday?"She asked.

"THE APPLICANT!! She was at my office for an job interview, then i left for about 20minutes because Hye-Rang was in the lobby that time."I exclaimed.

"So, she probably have the evidences! Or she could have probably gaved it to Subin."I grip into my fist in anger. "That little trash! Ugh!"

"What will you do now?"She asked. "I just need to find where that Subin and her little pets are hiding!"I answered as i clench my teeth in anger.

"Do you still have the phone number of that applicant?"She asked. "Yeah. I do."I answered. "Give it a call."

I grab my phone from my bag and starts dialing the number. "Ugh! It's a dummy phone."I said, as i throw my phone in anger.

"Girl, calm down! We will have that person in our hands again."She said. "I will make sure of it! This time, i'm will surely kill Subin and Ye-Na."I said.

—-

Hey! Hey! Another update! Were down to 11 chapters! It so sad that this story is about to end. But i am so thankful for all your support and love!

Btw, i changed Yoon Haebin to Yoon Haeko, one of the witness.

Please keep of reading! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter!

I love you all, guys!
xoxo, maruja.