>Note to self:Zerna likes to slap people.<

We were walking home, it was peaceful. Me and Zim occasionally talking while Zerna was silent but staring with this look in her eye.

Zim would joke about that nerd boy, who apparently is named Dib, and how he had a big head.

I would laugh and say a mean thing about someone in class and that practically how we got along with each other.

That is everything was fine until,

"HEY! ZIM!" I heard a boy yell, his voice cracking from the shriek.

I,Zim,and Zerna all turned around and stared at the boy. It was Dib. He had made a scene and yet nothing was happening. Which I guess wasn't planned in his head because he became an embarrassed mesh.

"Eh- oh you..what is it Dib stink, Zim is busy talking about how your HUGE head could be a human bus." Zim replied, crossing his arms and tapping his foot impatiently.

"I-MY HEADS NOT BIG!" He yelled and made his way over to us. Now in front of us.

Him and Zim had a glare off until I heard a slap.

"OW!" Dib winced and touched the back of his head, Zerna standing behind him with a proud smirk.

"Stop messing with my sister's boyfriend Nerd boy." She said and flicked his forehead when he turned to face her.

Me and Zim's faces were both blushing.

"Boyfriend?! If you were smart Zerna you wouldn't let that thing around her!" Dib yelled at Zerna, I swear I could see the rage of a thousand suns in Zerna's eyes for a moment. Honestly that comment pissed me off too. I'm not a kid...I mean I'm nine but that's not the point - never mind.

SMACK

Dib grabbed the side of his face in pain.

Zerna brushed her hands off against each other and scoffed, "Listen here, Dib. I don't like you,not as a friend and not as a person, not one bit of my body wants to be near you right now. So do me a favor, and get out of my sister's way." She growled, becoming over protective. Dib stared at her for a moment before running off.

Zerna crossed her arms and the rest of the walk was wayyyy too silent.

(Sorry for the short chapter :3)