fourteen

Harry Styles

I was shocked. Didnt know Louis has a.....boyfriend?? I mean i felt a little bit jealous or angry to the guy. I shouldnt feel anything, i have a boyfriend, but i cant really hide the fact that i was jealous when the guy, i think his name is Ashton because Louis said that, kiss Louis. My heart literally stopped for awhile while watching them kiss.

I saw Louis pushed him. Maybe they are not in good terms today. Louis didnt tell me that he has a boyfriend nor something about his him. Ive been working here for a few months now and i never really saw that guy,even for one time, come here.

I cant resist but to look at them. I saw Louis crying, it shatterred me. I saw Louis hitting the guy many times. I dont really know if i should stand between the two of them or to just sit here and look at them. I shouldnt really care about their relationship but Louis is hurting so i stood up and went inside.

Louis is still hitting the guy, lying on the floor. I went to Louis and pulled him off the guy. Ashton stood up and slapped Louis. I was shocked, the first thing that came to my mind was to hit back the guy so i did. I gave him a solid upper cut and he landed on the floor. His lips started to bleed and he became furious at me. Louis was pulling me backwards and told me to stop but i didnt. I hit the guy on his stomach and he hit me back on my cheekbone, neck, my head and stomach which made me fall back so hard. Louis went to me and cried. He told the guy to stop and he stood up. He told Louis that, that wasnt the end and he'll come back for me. I really cant feel anything right now but pain. Louis carried me and called the employee downstairs to prepare his car. We went downstairs, i wasnt that conscious because of how hard the guy punched me.

I looked up to Louis and tears are dripping down his eyes. Everybody was looking at us. He put me inside the car and he went inside too. I closed my eyes and i just wanna hear everything, i dont wanna see him crying.

He grabbed my left hand and intertwined it with his. He really thinks i am unconscious right now, so i played it. My heart's beating so fast. His hands are so soft and our hands fits prefectly. I shouldnt be doing this, i have a boyfriend and i love him. He lifted our hands and kissed my hand. No fuck, it feels so right. I cant believe im already cheating at my boyfriend.

We finally arrived at the hospital and they brought me to the ER. Louis was outside, waiting. I finally opened my eyes and there's a doctor infront of me. He checked my parts that was hit by Ashton. My neck's the worst. Imagine being hit so hard in your neck and you cant breathe that easy, my throat is so painful right now. Theyve done xray in me so that they can see the injuries.

The doctor called Louis and told something.

"Whats his name?" the doctor asked.

"Harry, Harry Styles" Louis said. He's still crying and his eyes are so red now.

"Okay, Harry could die or be disabled from that injury, especially in the throat, it can actually kill him if the punch is super hard. You cant do much once you are hit in the throat because you cant properly react anymore. The neck area is a sensitive area, a blow to it can cause breathing incapacities or worse, fracture in the trachea. We got an xray of him and thankfully, there's no fractures. Its a bit swollen though but he'll be fine. The other parts has cuts like in his stomach and his head. Let him stay here for a week or 2 so that he can gain his energy and we'll treat the injuies." He told Louis. I saw Louis sobbing and face palming himself. I dont wanna be a burden to him. I want to go home now. And i want to meet my boyfriend. The doctor left us alone in my hospital room and he sat beside me.

"Sorry" he started crying. His eyes were filled with tears.

"Pleass dont cry, im okay now" i lifted his chin up and i smiled. I wiped off his tears and he stopped crying.

"You couldve die, this is my fault" he grabbed my hand and held it.

"No please its my fault, i shouldve not punched the guy" i stated. I mean its true tho. I shouldve not punch him but i cant really take to see Louis crying because of that man.