seventeen

Louis Tomlinson

"Haz" i whispered at him. His eyes slowly opened and he yawned. I grabbed my tic-tac from the comparent and handed it to him.

(oof i actually got this reference, the tic-tac ones, from one of my fav larry fic 💌)

"Your breath stinks" i jokingly said to him and he just stared at me.

"Fuck you" he spoke up. He brought his hand to his mouth and he started to smell his breath. He looked at me and he nodded.

"Well that....stinks" he almost barfed. He was in the hospital bed for almost 14 hours and he havent eaten anything yet.

" Where are we going?" he asked. I parked my car outside my house and he peeked at it.

"Wow this house is nice, is this yours?" he questioned and i nodded. He went outside the car and was amazed.

"Lets go imside and ill make us food" i grabbed his hand and we went inside. I can see how comfortable he is to me and that is all that matters.

"Do you want to shower first?" i asked him and he said yes. I gave him directions to which door he'll be going. I also told him to just pick up something to wear in my closet. As he is showering im making is food to eat, i know he is starving.

I am cooking us a proper food. And this is the only meal i know so i went for it. After 30 minutes, Harry came downstairs and went to the kitchen. He looked so good in my clothes. He's rubbing the towel in his hair and god knows i want to stare at him until he melts.

"Wow fancy a chicken" he told me and he laughed. He sat on the chair and i prepared our plates and utensils.

"Does it still hurts?" i asked him while slicing the chicken in half. He nodded and i sighed.

"Sorry" i spoke up.

"Dont be" he told me. Guilt is still eating me up. I placed some chicken in his plate and mine. We started eating and talking.

"This is great" he told me. I was blushing, its good to hear that he likes my food.

"Awww thank you, Harry" i was flattered.

"....and your clothes, they are so comfortable" he said as he bite onto the food.

"thats all yours now" i insisted. He looked at me and he shooked his head.

"no, im gonna return this to you after i cleaned this" he said. To be honest, i really want to see Harry in my clothes, he looks like a soft kid.

"No and after all you are going to stay in this house for awhile until you become fine" i said. Harry looked at me and he almost choked on his food.

"Me?? Going to stay in this house?? I dont even belong here, look this chair costs more than my entire life and no i dont want to be a burden to you" he stated and raised his eyebrows.

"Look Harry, that bruises are my fault and im gonna take care of you, i am your boyfriend, i have so much to make up on you for lying and for hurting you" i  made a point.

"fine but we have a condition" he said and i nodded. Id do anything just to make up to him.

"No touching nor kissing" he said and i stared at him. WHAT HOW?!

"Okay no touching but the kissing, i mean i cant resist to kiss you my lovely boyfriend" i softly spoke up. I leaned infront of him and placed a kiss in his lips. His lips are so soft, i could kiss them all day if he let me.

"Louis" he broke the kiss.

"Sorry cant resist you" i gigly said and he face palmed himself.

"Let me finish my sentence. No touching nor kissing until i feel okay, i dont wanna hurt myself" he said. So that means i can kiss him all day if he's already fine.

"My princess, ill take care of you everyday and ill make sure youll be fine as soon as possible" i winked at him ane we laughed. I walked infront of him and hugged him.

"This is home, you are my home" Harry told me. I also feel the same thing, his arms are my safe place where i can cry and just feel enough when im empty.

I placed a kiss in his nose and we cleaned up. After cleaning up, we went to the couch and watched some good netflix shows.

"I love you, Louis. I really really do" he whispered. I grabbed his hand and intertwined it with mine.

"I feel the same thing. I am crazy inlove with you my sexy secretary" i told him. I looked at him and he did the same thing. I swear to god if he doesnt have this brace at his neck, ill kiss it now.

"Its getting late" i told him and i looked at him, he was already sleeping. A cutie patootie is in my house. This house never felt so full until he came.

------------------

2day is the 17th of may and i just finished the last chapter, sixteen, yesterday (16th may)

Im ready to publish more than one chapter when i finally have a wifi access.

im not at home so i dont have any access on wifi, which is a good thing because when im bored, i write some chapters so yeahh

love u babes xx -ania💌