Visiting

"Go to Parkway drive and then turn left" the GPS ordered.

"God Dammit"

I turn to my left three times of the driveway makes me wonder if I'm actually going the right way.

The further I drive, the less buildings or constructed sites I'm actually seeing, just grass-fields and lots of diverse trees.

Reminds me of the time when I went out with my family in Big Bear, it was such a lovely time.

"Drive 2 miles and you will arrive at you're destination to the left"

It took 1 hour to drive all the way there, but anything for my brother. Gas isn't a problem.

I continue to drive and notice how there was no buildings all around just trees and humongous mountains behind the row of trees.

I'm also the only one on the road, there is no car behind on the one way road ever since I turned my last left. Creepy..

I roll down my window and the fresh air went up in my nostrils, inhaling the fresh oxygen sedating my stress.

I wonder what Sam and Leila are doing, Watching a movie? Helping out with her homework? Cooking dinner?

I owe you a lot Sam.

Before I could even finish my last thought, a dog-figure like jumped on the road with no warning, instantly slammed on the brake with my foot and almost hit the animal. The extreme acceleration caused me to hit my head against the steering wheel with full power but luckily the seat belt slowed it down a bit.

I groan and winced at the surrounding pain in my head and can barely move my head around but then I slowly look up straight while both of my hands on the steering wheel. See nothing on the road, just like it was before.

Fucking dogs.

After I stepped on the brake, the tire made a horrible screeching sound while something fell above the tire.

I massaged my head for a few seconds and stepped outside to check the front tire to see nothing but in great shape. I kicked the tire a couple of times until I was completely satisfied with it's condition.

I head back into my car and turned on the engine but stopped in my place when I noticed something in the corner of my eye that was not there before.

I quickly looked to my left to see a wolfish dog-like animal in it's sitting position just staring at me.

I gestured it to go away since this dog or wolf doesn't clearly know how to cross the street or it's limits. "Go!" I mouthed to it.

In return, the mammal does nothing but to stare at me. No blinking or any sign of movement.

What an unusual dog, it's chin is long and pointy, frizzled up fur covered not most of it's skin and the dog looks extremely sick, pure black eyes that just screams creepy and it's some part of it's skin is discolored between black and pink. Never saw this type of action from any animal.

Confused, I felt the urge to open the door and check out the animal but stopped myself questioning whatever it's domestic or not.

Probably not a good idea since that thing doesn't even look like a dog.

Eh, just ignore it.

I turned on the engine and switched my gear. I stepped on the petal to drive and I took a quick glance behind me to see what it's now doing.