Wake Up In Confusion

My body feels like it gotten hit by a truck and both of my side torsos are sore to the core. My eyes slowly adjusting and opening, laying on my back seeing nothing but pure darkness once again.I groan and moan as I try to twist my body to the other side but couldn't due to the pain I am feeling in my sides, afraid to open my scars leaving blood once again. 

What's happening to me? What's going on..

But then I remember the most horrifying moment iv'e encountered. My eyes dart around the darkness out of pure paranoia. The demonish-like figure that was almost about to kill me.

Do not make a single noise..

I carefully lift my head without any sound and checked around my pitch black surroundings to see if anything unusual emerges.

Did it go away? Why didn't it kill me? 

This trembling panic feeling I have mixed with uncertainty made me realized if this was an actual hallucination.

But what about the bruises and holes on your sides? The thing that slowly clawed it's fingers on each of you're side. I would of died if it went further.

For a minute, my position has not changed until I felt positive enough to keep moving. I struggled to turn my whole body and and lift my torso kneeling down and rummaged around for my phone or the thing that might be here. My hands roam around the ground without rubbing the ground out of carefulness in case it makes a sudden sound. 

Where is it! I need it's light or death will follow upon me!

I stepped a closer to my right and found nothing but me waving both of my hands near the ground finding nothing but cool air around my hands as I swift back to back for my phone.

The thought of me having no source of light during this crisis made my breathing heavy and hefty. Tears forming in my eyes of the thought of death passing in my head, I can't die now, not when Leila and Cairo need me.

I immediately stopped moving and shockingly turned my head towards the far ahead hallway which I was supposed to continue entering before the thing attacked me, the footsteps were echoing from there to here and the footsteps sounds like it's coming closer each step it has taken.

My first instinct was to call out for help but stopped myself when the feeling of doubt slowly arose in me. Why all of the sudden there is someone in here, in the dark, with the beast or demon creature possibly lurking in the dark? And how would I know if it's a someone and not a something?

I have to hide behind something and find out who or what it's coming! Even though it is dark, I could still feel and see outlines of objects super close towards me. 

My whole body with my head speedily looking around for a spot out of the hallway, the row of jail cells are not connected behind the walls so there is enough room for me to hide behind so I crouch and took careful steps towards my way out of my spot, as I crouch towards my way I lift both of my hands due to the darkness a bit to check anything I don't bump against to. After I hurriedly approach to the jail cell, I hid behind the first jail cell next to the door I first entered. Thanks to the pitch black matter around this time,  they would never suspect i'm here.