8. Vacation I

Third Person's POV

"Wow! This resort is beautiful Ken." You said to the model while looking at the resort that Kris Jenner rented for 3 days.

"I bet this is the first time you got out of the country Y/N?" Her mom asked you, and Khloe heard her.

"Mom stop it." Khloe and Kendall said to their mom, "What? I'm just stating facts."

You smiled to Kris Jenner, "No it's okay Ken. This is not my first time out of the country, this is my first time in Punta Mita Mexico."--"I'll just go get the bags in the car babe." You walked away from them, you try to ignore what Kris said to you.

"Seriously mom?" Kendall rolled her eyes on her mother and followed you.

"Babe? I'm sorry about my mom.." She said in her sweet voice, you just looked and smiled at her. "Hey.." She said and hug you from behind while you're looking for you other bag.

"It's fine babe. Don't worry about me, i know your mom doesn't like me.." She rested her chin in your shoulder, "She'll come around. She invited you to this vacation and that's a progress." She said.

"Yeah, i'm really glad that i'm with you on this vacation babe and your sister's are super nice. Especially Kylie." You said and you looked at Kylie who is smiling at you.

"Wait-- Are you having crush with my sister Y/N?" She raised her eyebrow on you, you gave her a puzzled look.

"What? What are you talking about Ken?" You asked you girlfriend, "I just said that she's nice. Alright? And she really is."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and walked out on you, "Kenny wait--" You called her.

"No-- You know what? You should talk to her Y/N." You just shook your head, you know that Kendall is a little bit possessive and protective when it comes to you.

You bring her bags inside the house first, you noticed that there is so many rooms and you don't know where Kendall went. You saw Kylie is sitting on the couch, "Hey Ky? Did you-- uhm.. saw where Kendall went?" You said to her, you're a little bit shy to approach her. She's nice but you get intimidated by her you don't know why.

"She's at 2nd floor, 1st door on the left. Are you and my sister fought? She fucking rolled her eyes on me." She said to you, "No we're fine. She got jealous with this girl and she just walk out on me." She chuckled and shook her head.

"Well.. My sister is a jealous motherfucker." You just laugh at her statement, you heard a loud footsteps at the stairs. You saw Kendall is throwing daggers at you and Kylie.

"Hey babe." You called your girlfriend, "I don't want to talk to you, i hate you right now." She said and head back upstairs again.

"Thanks Ky." You said to the younger Jenner and followed your girlfriend upstairs.

"Kenny?" You called her, and she just ignore you. "Ken. Ken." You put down all her things, "Kendall!"

"What?!" She exclaimed. You smiled at her, "I love you." She rolled her eyes on you.

"Love you too. Are you done talking to my sister?" She said while scrolling at her phone. "She's your sister for god sake Ken. I only have my eyes on you, okay? I don't have a crush on your sister, i just want to enjoy this vacation with you and your family. Can we stop this?" You walk up to her.

"Okay, i'm sorry.. I get insecure sometimes because she's more beautiful than me." She said avoiding to look in your eyes.

"I just want you, that's all. All your flaws, mistakes, giggles, smiles, jokes, sarcasm, everything. You're my definition of perfect." You look at each other, and she covers her face with her hands.