52. Dirty mind

Third Person's POV

You arrived at your house, you are a little tipsy. You let out a heavy sigh before opening the front door. You saw Kendall reading a magazine, you don't know why she's still downstairs it's already 2am in the morning. She saw you, you just gave her a smile so that you don't look like an asshole who ignores her. You are about to head upstairs when Kendall called you.

"Y/N wait.." She said and stood up to the couch.

"Hmm?"

"Did you eat dinner already? I cook some pasta for dinner." She said and you just waved your hand saying 'no thank you.'

"Uh yup, i've already ate outside. Thank you for asking, have you eaten dinner?" She smiled at you and nodded.

"Yeah, i was waiting for you to come home but when i checked the clock it's already 11pm so i decided to eat dinner."

"Alright, i'll head upstairs Ken. Good night." You said and you left her downstairs. You don't know what is going on with you but whenever you see Kendall, it's so hard for you to breathe.

One week after, you are always spending your time with Taylor. Kendall is spending time with Julian, but she attempted to talk to you and ask you to go out but you refused. You know to yourself that you are going to get hurt when you did that. You already talk to Kris and Kim that you will postponed the wedding. Because you don't honestly know if Kendall would still want to marry you. Kendall's family felt bad about you, they know what you are going through and they are thankful for you that you are still staying to take care their sister.

"Where were you last night? Are you with Taylor again?" Kendall asked you out of nowhere, she didn't even greeted you good morning before asking you a question. "I've seen you guys all over the internet."

"Yes i am at Taylor's Ken. Why? Do you need anything from me?" You said not knowing what is up with all her questions.

"Nothing, i just noticed that you are spending your time with her more often. Are you guys dating or just hooking up?" She said in her serious tone.

"Why do you have so many questions, are you jealous?" You smirked.

"No. Why would i?" She quickly answered your question, "I'm just curious."

"Oh okay. Mind your own business then babe." You winked at her while smiling and head outside leaving her in the dining area. You are just trying to play it cool but deep inside you are nervous because how serious her tone is when she asked you about Taylor.

Kendall and Kylie are talking again, the model apologized to her younger sister. But Kylie still doesn't approve that her older sister is going out with Julian. You are on your way to pick up Taylor, because she told you that she wants to see you edit some beat on your music room. You don't think that Kendall would mind bringing some girl into your house. After all she's is friend with Taylor.

You stopped in front of the blonde model, "Hey girl. I'm lost, can i get a direction on the way to your heart?" You jokingly said to her while you are riding your porsche boxster.

 I'm lost, can i get a direction on the way to your heart?" You jokingly said to her while you are riding your porsche boxster