54. Flashback.

Kendall's POV

Me and my family are on the way to Y/N's first solo concert. She's been ignoring me ever since she saw me and Julian kissed. That's not what she think it is, wanted to tell her that i love her, but she keeps on ignoring and brushing me off. My mom told me that Y/N she called our wedding off, she didn't even ask me about it? Kylie called me this morning that she have something to say to me when we meet at the concert.

"Ken, are you okay?" Khloe asked me.

"Y-yeah, just having a minor head ache." I said and my mom is already panicking.

"Why? Do you need to get to the hospital honey? Tell me what you need." Mom said to me and Kourtney is laughing at her.

"Mom it's just a headache, i'll be fine. Don't worry.." I said to her.

Me and my family arrived at Staples, there are so many people swarming the area. Khloe held my hand while we are walking inside the Staples. The paparazzi are taking a pictures of us, and i'm covering my face because i get a little dizzy because of the flash. "Ken are you sure are you okay? We can go home if you want to, i'm sure Y/N will understand." Khloe whispered to me.

"No, i'm okay Khlo. I promised to her that i'll be here to support her. Can you ask Kourtney if she have an advil in her bag?" She nodded then we continue walking inside.

We sat at the VIP section, i saw all of my friends are already here. I greeted them and gave them all a hug. I took a sit with my sister Kylie, "What are you going to tell me?" She looked at me with with sadness in her eyes.

"What? You're scaring me." I asked her.

"Tell her already Ky." Zayn said and Kylie told him to shut up. Justin and Hailey laughed including Gigi.

"Later, the show is about to start. I don't want to ruin your mood Kenny." She said to me.

A few minutes, Y/N came out with a big smile on her face. But if you look into her eyes you can see all the hurt and pain that her feeling, and that is my fault. Fuck i really need to talk to her.

"How is it going Los Angeles?!" The crowd is cheering and shouting her name. "Thank you for coming to my first solo concert. I really appreciate it, thank you so much! Let's get started, yeah?!" She started strumming her electric guitar.

I enjoyed her concert even though some of her songs are heart breaking, i know it's about me and her and our relationship. Justin and Zayn performed with Y/N and they are all amazing. The concert was about to end, and i've been bugging Kylie about what she was about to say to me earlier. "Ken after the concert, i promise i'll tell you."

Y/N is going to perform again, "Oh my god! This is one of my favorite song of hers. Shut up Ken, shut up!" My sister is fangirling over my fiancée is really funny. Wait-- am i still Y/N's fiancée?

"This song is called 'Strangers', if you know the lyrics sing with me!" She said to her fans smiling.

Started off
A thousand miles of interstate
The sun was setting right in my hands
Staying up
I swore that I would be okay
With compromises made in my head
But I lost my grip
So I let her slip

We had a little love once
But now it's in danger
We got a little lost babe
But that's human nature
Now it's too late to save us
Oh cause now she's a stranger

She sang that verse while looking at me. Her voice is full of sadness and pain, it sounded like she was about to cry. Even the beat of the song is full of sadness and sorrow.