Chapter 2

Blake's POV
Tuesday
10.37 AM

"So, you and Brie. How long have you two been together for." Daniel asked me.

I looked up from my notes and rolled my eyes. "Junior year."

"Almost 2 years. Sick dude."
He said very sarcastic.

"Anything to say to the rest of the class, Mister Seavey?" The teacher looked up from his desk.

A smirk appeared on my face knowing he would be in trouble.

"Actually, yeah." Daniel looked at me. He got up from his seat. "I want everyone to know that I find Brie McCain a very hot girl who I would wanna do every night." He yelled through the classroom.

What the fuck?

The people in class ooo d and clapped. Some agreed to what he said.

I got up from my seat and stood next to him. Being way taller then he was. His bright blue eyes looked into mine.

He didn't care.

My fist swung to the side of his face and then in his stomach.

"Don't ever disrespect my girlfriend like that. Ever again." I spoke in his ear. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom.

Brie's POV
11.26 AM

Me and Jack where walking to the cafeteria when I saw Daniel sitting against his locker, alone.

I told Jack to go already and went to Daniel.
"Hey you okay? Oh my God what happened to your face." I sat down next to him looking at his blue eye. He was crying.

"No, did Blake do this?" I wiped away his  tears. He didn't answer, which I took as a yes. "Are you kidding me." I angrily got up and walked in the cafeteria.

"Blake!" I yelled as I reach his table. He turned around facing me. "Hey baby." He grabbed my waist.

"No, not right now." I pulled myself out of his grip. "Walk with me." I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me.

"Can you explain this to me." I said pointing at Daniel from a distance. "Oh shit. What happened to him." He pretended like he didn't do it.

"Blake. Stop this. Why did you do this?" I crossed my arms not taking any of his bullshit anymore.

"Ugh.. he said something disrespectful about you. I didn't take that." He said like it was very normal. "So, you beat him up?"

"Well, yeah." He laughed. "You think this is funny?" His smile immediately faded away.

"Blake Parker, Principal's office. Now." Some lady who works here said. "Don't lie." I said while he walked away.

He walked passed Daniel and gave him a dirty look. I rolled my eyes and went to Daniel.

"I am so sorry. Let me get you some ice." I walked away to get some ice. "Wait, I'll come with you." He got up and followed me.