Chapter 4

Blake's POV
4.07 PM

"So you claim that you are the guy from the mirror?" I asked the guy that came to Brie's house after he told us his story.

He nodded his head and I looked up at Brie.
"And now she's in danger? Why?"

"I can't talk. It's to dangerous."
He said to us.

"Dangerous? We don't know who the fuck you are! You came her to my Girlfriend's house and you say that she's in danger! So tell me why the fuck that is!"
I slammed my fist on the table.

"Babe, calm down." I felt Brie's hands on my back. Which calmed me down.

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you but the windows need to be not see through. I don't want him to find us." The kid said.

Jack and Daniel started grabbing old papers and blankets and tried to cover up most of the windows.
We all sat down in front of him so he could explain everything.

"When I fell in the mirror I woke up in a classroom, just like the ones we have at school. All my friends were there and they claimed that I had been sleeping and that all of it was a dream."
He started telling his story.

I looked at Brie who was looking at Daniel. Then I looked at Daniel who was looking at Brie.

I should've hit him harder.
I hate that kid.
He thinks he can come out here and steal my girl.
Didn't think so.

"Have you been seeing people? They're really real and they don't speak as yourself but as themselves? They appear when you think of them when you're alone and you can only see the ones you've seen in real life." He asked Brie.

"That's bullshit, you're talking bullshit right now. It's was nice having you here but I think it's time for you to leave."
I got up and wanted to bring the kid outside.

"Yes."
I heard Brie's voice softly.
"What?"

"Yes I've been seeing people just the way you described."

"Fuck, it's happening faster then I thought."
The kids hand went to his forehead.
"When did it start?"

"A few days after they got to school."
She said pointing at the five exchange students but where did Daniel go?

"Daniel is with them too, I don't know where he went." I told him.

"Daniel? Daniel Seavey?"
He asked and she nodded her head.

He shot up from his chair and was even more stressed then before.
"You have to stay away from him! He is the one that put me there! I swear to you right now! Stay away!"

He looked back at the door that Daniel came out of.

"I have to go!"
The kid said and run out the door.

"Wait!" Brie went after him.

"Daniel! If what he said was true and you came here to put my girlfriend in danger! You won't go back alive."
I walked to Daniel and then outside to find Brie.