Chapter 3

Wednesday
8.03 AM

I walked out of my house already being late for school. I got in my car and drove out of the parking spot.

I started driving until I almost hit someone.
I looked up over my steering wheel seeing, Zach.

"Really? You try to kill me, already?" He yelled at me. He walked to my window and told me to roll it down.

"Sorry! I'm late for school." I told him.

"Me too, mind if I join the ride?" He leaned in my car. I shaked my head and he walked to the other side getting in.

"How's Daniel's eye?" I asked as I drove further to school. "I don't know. Why did you think I would know?"

"I assumed that you knew each other since you walked in together." I said being a little confused. "I'm just kidding, it's still a little blue but he's doing better."

"See, I knew that you knew him." I smiled at him. "Yeah, keep your eyes on the road cuz you're driving like crazy." He laughed.

"Sorry Mr Herron."

8.13 AM

"I'll see ya at lunch." He said while walking to his class. I did the same thing.

"Glad to know Miss McCain decided to show up today." The teacher said when I opened the door.

I didn't answer and went to my seat next to Jack.
"I was getting worried, I thought you bailed on me." He told me.

"I would never."
I gave him a quick wink.

The class went on and i think I fell asleep because I didn't remember anything from what I said last to Jack waking me up.

"Sleepy head, wake up." Jack's said. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the whole classroom was empty.

"Try to stay awake next time Brie." The teacher said. "And be on time."

I nodded my head and walked out of class with Jack.

"Do you really wanna go to the next class? Or?" I said pointing at our little room.

"Oh because you asked so nice." He laughed  we walked to the room laughing at some jokes he made.

He suddenly stopped talking and walking and looked shocked.
"Jack? Are you okay?" I waved infront of his face.

He softly pushed me to the side away from the room.
"Jack? Did you see a ghost or what?"

"Let's go somewhere else." He said.

"No, what's going on." I tried walking to the room but Jack stopped me.

"Jack? Let go of me."

He sighed and let go of me.

I walked to the room's window, and looked inside.

"Christina!!" I lauged. She jumped up because I probably scared her. She looked at me and her cheeks got red.

I walked to the door and opened it.
"I expected a lot from you  but this? So fast."
I couldn't stop laughing.