Ep 1

Y/NYou're Alarm Goes off"mmm...ughhhh"you hit the alarm as it shoves off."Time to go to work..."You get up and change into clothes that are suitable for you.

"You get up and change into clothes that are suitable for you

You walk downstairs as your mom stops you.
Y/N's mom:"Hun Are u going to work this late again?"she asked you.
Y/N:"Yea mom ill be back as soon as you hear the door ring got to blast bye!!"you run to the bar where you work at as your shift starts.
???:"Can you get me a beer"the person asked you.
Y/N:"Of course!"you go in the back and go back to the person handing him a beer"there you go".
???:"you're a cute one"he said to you.
Y/N:"t..thanks i guess..."you said. You look around and see everyone staring at the person as they had there eyes wide.
????:"Look your own ways or else"He said to the people staring at him.
???:"Hey sit on my lap"he said as you look at him giving him a death glare.
Y/N:"Sorry but i don't sit on people's lap who i don't like or have interest in"you said as the people said something.
People:"ooooh damn!!"they said as you give them death glares then they stop talking.
???:"Well your a feisty one"he said to you.
Manager:"Y/N your on break!"he said to u.
Y/N"aight boss"you walk in the back opening the door leading to the back ally way as you hear a scream and u run that way as you see A lady getting killed and u turn the other way running away as u feel a grip on your wrist and u feel a cloth going around your mouth. you start to feel sleepy and u fall asleep.(A few minutes later).You wake up Blind folded(Y/N's mind:Oh fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!")
???:"Ladies and gentlemen lets get this started now first this lovely Young women...."they took the blindfold off you as you see where you were.

"they took the blindfold off you as you see where you were

????:"Were starting at 1,00000."he said.
Guy 1:"20.000000"
Girl:"900.000.00!!!"
???:"Anyone else?!!!"the Person said."alright 900.00–"someone cut him off.
???:"100,000,000,000 million!!"the random guy said.
????:"SOLD TO THE GUY IN NUMBER 56"he said "now take her to the back to meet up with the guy"the guards nodded and took your cage to the back as you look down not looking up the guards take you out of your cage and they knock you out and you pass out.(a few minutes later you wake up in a car and your tied up to the seat and you look on the side of you seeing someone you seen before in the bar.
Y/N:"...i..its you...the person i saw in the bar..."you said As your voice was Shivering.

????:"yep and you must be Rose Y/N marie

????:"yep and you must be Rose Y/N marie..."
Y/N:"how did you know my name...."you said to him.
???:"I just know and if your gonna ask im Jeon jungkook im 21 years old and im guessing you're 19 years old..don't ask how i know i just know everything..."he said.
Y/N:"...ok then..why did you buy me from them...."you asked.
Jungkook:"Because you Your dad owes me Money....And for killing my Little sister...."He said angrily.
Y/N:"my father never told me about that...i mean im always in my room...."you said as u mumbled it.
Jungkook:"Well now he is gonna have to Give me money...now that i have you...."He said as he runs his Hand Through your hair and u try to move your head to stop him but he stops as the car stops.
????:"boss we have arrived".
Jungkook:"ok..."jungkook Puts a Cloth covering your mouth and you fall asleep as jungkook carries you to a room which was his.
(jungkook's POV)
I carry her to my room.

(Jungkook's mind:"She looks so cute while she sleeps no wonder why he kept her

(Jungkook's mind:"She looks so cute while she sleeps no wonder why he kept her...away from me..the one and ONLY mafia king...heheh...")
I lay her on my bed and fall asleep next to her wrapping my arms around her waist.(END of jungkook's POV)
(to Y/N's POV)[Few moments later i wake up in a unfamiliar room feeling someone's hands over my waist and i look around to see no one other than jungkook"you look so cute while...sleeping..."You said very quietly to yourself hoping he wouldn't hear you.
Jungkook:he opens his eyes and looks at you"why thank you little hun"

You blush super hard and cover your face. Your stomach growl as jungkook chuckles and he goes downstairs to do something and you get off the bed and run to the door and try to open the door but it was locked and you lean against the door and fall down and hug your Knees crying really hard as tears roll down your eyes and fall to the ground he comes inside and He kisses you on the lips you try to stop him but his lips go down to your neck sucking hard leaving a hicky as a soft moan leaves your mouth and u see he has food in his Hand and u grab it and start to nibble on it.
Jungkook:"From now on..you belong to me and me only that hicky i gave you is my mark so try to run and hide ill still find you and love you until you can't walk"he gave a smirk at you and u blush more as red as a tomato and you keep nibbling on the sandwich he gave you.(To be continued...)