Ep3

As i get up thanks to Y/N i stare into her eyes as she stares back at me i stare in her Hazel blue eyes they were pretty"Say Y/N...."
Y/N:She hummed back in a response.
Taehyung:"i will protect you with all my lifr even if it means that i have to die....im like your personal bodyguard"i said as she hugs me and i hug back little did i know someone was watcthing...it was jungkook.i turn around to see jungkook with a gun in his hand as he was aiming the gun at me.
Y/N:"INTRUDER!!!"Y/N acts fast and runs grabbing jungkook by the arm and slams him into the ground and she tied his hands and feet up."SAY YOUR NAME NOW OR ELSE!!?!?"she said seriously.
Jungkook:"Baby girl don't you remember me?"he said.
Taehyung:"Y/N go wash up ill take it from here"i said seriously as y/n looks up angrily wanted to deal with jungkook herself and she walks to my room to wash up."so why are you here is it because you love Y/N or u just want her for her father's money?"i said angrily.
Jungkook:"I love Y/N and i cant live without her....."he said as tears go down his face.
Taehyung:"dude just give up...Y/N doesn't remember you because she got hit in the head which causes Her to Loose her memories but once she comes back it will be too late because she will be forced to marry me and keep up her father's company"i said.
Jungkook:"That prick who does he think he is forcing his daughter to do something like that makes me discussed!!!"he said shouting.
Taehyung:"sorry but—"I hear Y/N's voice as she walks down with a towel around her body covering her up and i cough.
Jungkook:"Since when did your body get more hot?"he said.
Y/N:"oh shut up ...."she said."Taehyungie!! I cant find the clothes u said u laid out for me"she said in a pouting way and i chuckle and go get the clothes for her.(END of Taehyung's POV and back to Y/N's POV)
I was waiting and look at jungkook as i stare into his eyes as a memory pops up.
(in memory)
Jungkook:"Y/N that mark i put on your neck means you belong to me and me only".then the memory fades away snapping back to reality.
Y/N:"Look jungcook or whatever your name is im sorry but i dont know who u are and why u are here but you need to leave.."i said.
Jungkook:"You remember the mark i put on you you belonged to me and me only and ill prove it to you"he comes closer i was shocked that the ropes around his hands and legs were broken and jungkook kisses me.i was speechless not expecting that kiss from jungkook as taehyung runs in puncing jungkook as taehyung kisses me on the lips his lips were soft Smooth i blushed as red as a tomato.
Taehyung:"Fuck off jungkook she is mine"he hugs me close to him as i was short and my head was leaning on his chest and i yawn starting to feel sleepy.and taehyung Carries me bridal style in his arms as jungkook showed a mad look"heheh...jealous aren't you?"he said.
Jungkook:"Dont get cocky just because you have someone that i love taehyung...."he said.
Taehyung:"Well little miss y/n is tired so I suggest you go home and never return she will be more happier here not with a fucking person like you who used magic on her ik what u did to make her fall in love with that sandwich u gave her i know that magic im not stupid so stop acting all innocent and cute for her and act like your self.."he said seriously.
Jungkook:"Damn im quite impressed that you knew but im not using Y/N as my toy i truly love her...".
Taehyung carries me to his toom

(A few days later from training)[Taehyung's POV]i wake up and see Y/N sleeping cutely and she wakes up and goes to take a shower as i walk in the shower with her and we both blush but take a shower not looking at eachother nor giving eachother eye...

(A few days later from training)[Taehyung's POV]i wake up and see Y/N sleeping cutely and she wakes up and goes to take a shower as i walk in the shower with her and we both blush but take a shower not looking at eachother nor giving eachother eyecontact. I see Y/N get out of the shower getting dressed as she runs out and i get out of the shower and get dressed walking out aswell.
(what you both wore)