last EP 5

[Jungkook's POV]As Y/N falls asleep in my arms i get up and carry her upstairs as in the house as i walk to the kitchen as the hyungs stare at me asking me why i took y/n out of her mental room and i tell them she is the regular Y/N again and they smile.
Taehyung:"Um hyung did u tell her not to take the blindfold off?"he said and i nod as she sighs in relief.as i get Y/N up to my room.

I put Y/N on my bed and i lay in bed with her as i wrap my hands around her and falls asleep next to her(at night)[Y/N's POV]I wake up feeling someone's hands around my waist and i turn around as i can see through the blindfold a bit and see jungk...

I put Y/N on my bed and i lay in bed with her as i wrap my hands around her and falls asleep next to her(at night)[Y/N's POV]I wake up feeling someone's hands around my waist and i turn around as i can see through the blindfold a bit and see jungkook and i ruffle his hair as his eyes open a bit.
Jungkook:"who dares awakes the king?"i giggle as i have a flashback of him saying that."You can see me ?"he said and i nod.
Y/N:"just a little bit..."i said and i get up and get in the bathroom taking off my clothes and get in the bath turning on the faucet as jungkook does the same and he sits down and i sit down infront of him.
Jungkook:"Y/N i love you i really want to see your hazel blur and red eyes..."
I sigh and grab his member and he moans a bit.
Y/N:"You like that don't you"i said in a teasing voice and move my hand up and down as he moans more and i smirk and stop and get out of the bath and get my clothes on and he gets out aswell and gets his clothes on as we sit down and i start to blow dry his hair.

Jungkook:"Im gonna punish you for grabbing my member like that.."he said in a teasing voice.
Y/N:"Im so scared!"i giggled as he grabs my hand turning off the Hairdryer and i look at him staring into his eyes as he sits me up and lifts me up in the air and i wrap my legs around his waist as he takes me to the bed undoing my hair and taking my blindfold off as i stop him and tie my blindfold back and he takes his clothes off and his boxers as he pins me to the bed moving my hands above my head and he starts to kiss my neck leaving hickys as i moan softly and he takes off my clothes including my bra and panties and he shoves his member hard into me as i moan loud.
[Taehyung's POV]I hear a moan coming from Jungkook's room as i walk to his door room and press my ear against the door hearing Y/N's voice as i make a fist"..."i walk to my room and lay in my bed falling asleep.
[Jungkook's POV]as i hear Y/N moan I whisper in her ear making her blush"ill eat you out until you can't move"i Shove my member harder into her pounding more as i cum and y/n finishes moaning as she tries to catch her breath and i try to catch mine breathing heavily and i fall asleep and Y/N does the same but before she fell asleep she put the blankets over and fell asleep.[Next morning me and Y/N wake up as Y/N trys to get up but falls and i grab her arm and put her on the bed giving her her clothes as she puts them on and i stare into her eyes.