The return....of y/n...(ep 6)

(Its been about 10 years since you last seen Jungkook you were surprised at first but...that smile faded when you went to the club and see him and the gang he felt a stare at him he looked my way as i walk back a bit his glare was...deadly than usual...i scoff.
Y/N:"idiot..."i walk upstairs to the vip lounge as i sit on the chair and lick my lips"why..now......?"i said in my head as i hear someone clear their throat in front of me i was still thinking.
Jungkook:"Listen to me!"he pulled me by the shirt making me look at him.."don't ever look at me like that or ill have to punish you..."he said in a teasing voice as i grab him by the arm and slam him hard into the ground.
Y/N:"think again before attacking you're enemy jeon..jung..kook.."i said in a teasing voice releasing him as i walk away until i get dragged by the foot falling but i catch my balance my hand is hanging on a bar as i kick him in the face he releases me i look up seeing the rest of the BTS gang as I swallow hard gulping as i get up and run fast jumping off the balcony as my hand catches the bar connected to the bar as i slide down making a good entrance as i get off the bar as the crowd goes wild at what i did on the poll i run out of the club running and i get in the car."DRIVE NOW BAMBAM!!"i shouted as he nodded as he drove us off.i had a bad feeling we were getting followed and we were i was so tired that i pass out.(Jungkook's POV)as our car follows the car i see ..BAMBAM?!? Get out of the car as he opens the back seat door and he carries that strange girl out of it carrying her inside me and the boys walk running as Taehyung shoots a sleeping dart at Bambam as i run grabbing the girl by the wrist i can tell she was tired but..she had cut marks on her arms and legs and neck?!? This girl must be crazy.....that's exactly what i need in my life i run and get in the car as the gang gets in and drives us the the warehouse which is our basement as we drove off i look at her and caress her cheek..i put my thumb on her lip wiping it for no reason it was soft and smooth..why did it feel familiar why does this girl look familiar and how did she know my name.....?we arrive at the house as i carry her to the basement inside our house.

I tie her up to a chair and we wait for her to wake uo as she does wake up

I tie her up to a chair and we wait for her to wake uo as she does wake up.(Y/N's POV)i wake up in a strange unfamiliar room i scan the area seeing jungkook and the gang i scoff and laugh a bit.
Y/N:"nice to see you all again....Junghoseok parkjimin kimtaehyung kimnamjoon kimseokjin and mingyoongi and you as well jeon jungkook mafia king who bought me off because my dad killed your little sister honestly its been 10 years now since you're memories were wiped out im still impressed you haven't got them back..."i said in a cold tone.
Jungkook:"....why do i feel like i have seen you before...?"he said as i get mad.
Y/N:"IDIOT WE MET AT A BAR U ASKED ME TO SIT ON YOUR KAP BUT I REJECTED YOU!!"i said as i tell the whole story of what happened before their memories got wiped.
Jungkook:"So wait a minute i did....with you?!?"i nod"did i use protection?"i nod againas he sighed in relief.
Jin:"I remember everything now..Y/N THAT REALLY IS YOU!!"i look at jin as i cry as he runs and hugs me tightly.
Jungkook:they all snap out of it remembering  everything jungkook runs and unties me as i get up and i want to say something but he hugs me tightly not letting go"i missed you so much y/n......."i was sobbing in his shoulder crying a lot.!