Ep 7

-(jungkook's POV) i walk upstairs and i was holding y/n close to me as i walk to my room upstairs as i hug her and lay her on the bed i lay next to her tired...i look at her wanting to cry as i see Cut marks and bruises on her i know she didn't do it...i bet it was.....Her father again.....i make an angry look until i hear her talk in her sleep i got shook that she creeped the fuck out of me......
Y/N talking in sleep:"Aigo....Jungkook shi~Don't leave me....I'm sorry that i lied to you..my father hurt me he abused me...until I couldn't move...he made me so scared...please I'm sorry don't leave me..."her voice fades away slowly as i hug her her tightly whispering in her hear softly and teasingly.
Jungkook:"I won't leave you....but I'll pound you till you can't move..."she wraps her leg around mine as she gets close to me as she starts to cuddle me as i cuddle her as well.(next morning Y/N's POV)as i wake up I felt something heavy on my chest and i feel a hot breath on my chest as well as i look down seeing jungkook and his face buried in my chest As i blush like crazy as i Run my hand through his hair as it wakes him up. He looks up at me as he blushes as crazy i giggle a bit as he gets up and hovers over me i look up at him as i see him lick his lips and bites his lower lip as he smashes his lips ontop of mine as i kiss back as he wraps his arms around me i wrap my legs around him i boop his nose as he gets us both undressed as he starts kissing my neck making it down to my chest and then to stomach(ILL LEAVE THE REST TO YOUR IMAGINATION :>>)(at night)i wake up feeling warmness over my Body as i look down as i see jungkook laying..ONTOP OF ME?!?.i. Blush like crazy as i try to move trying not to wake him up until i feel him groan waking up(Mind:"FUCK!! WHY MEEE!!!!!")i said as he kisses my lips slowly but roughly.as i kiss back roughly trying to breath until the door opens as we look that way i push Jungkook off me and sit back up and try to find my clothes it was too late until the door fully opens as Taehyung was looking at us he looked at jungkook and then stares at me staring at me up and down as i had covered my body with a blanket.

Taehyung:"U...u..uhm.....i just..i was just..i herd the bed making noises near my room so I figured out wtf You were doing and my eyes..uhm.."i grab a towel and wrap it around my waist covering my body as i walk out if his room walking to mine until my wrist gets pulled by someone into a dark room.

"i grab a towel and wrap it around my waist covering my body as i walk out if his room walking to mine until my wrist gets pulled by someone into a dark room

Y/N:"Its too dark in her—-"i felt someone's lips on mine i push them back. As i run out of the room into my room and i slam my door and drop the towel as i put my night clothes on shirts and a big tshirt as i lay on my bed and close my eyes slowly falling asleep.
(Jungkook's POV)i hear a door shut i run to that door and walk in the room as the lamp near y/n's bed was on i walk towards her bed and caress her cheek sitting down as i sigh i chuckle at her cuteness as I stretch a bit i get up until i feel a tug on my shirt i look that way it was y/n..?
Jungkook:"y/n why aren't you asleep?"i said as she groans a bit.
Y/N:"Jungkook ah~...i love chu..mmmm...nuu not theirrr....MY COOKIE!?!"she said as she wakes up breathing heavily i can tell she was blushing super hard covering her chest. I smirk a bit and lift her chin up with my hand as i kiss her lips softly and smoothly."jungkook?"she said as i hum in response."i ...."i cover her mouth.
Jungkook:"Sush...it doesn't matter...I can't hide you from the world speaking of that...y/n..i have something to admit but i will say it on a special VERY special day.."she hits my chest softly and not hard giggling."im serious..on that special day i will say it to you....in front of every member k!"she nods and i get in bed with her and cuddle her as we fall asleep.(mind:"Y/N...will you marry me..on that special day..i hope you say yes...I've missed you so much...i hope we have a family someday..my dream would come true with the women i love.......")
(me:"TO BE CONTINUED!!!")