Chapter Twelve, Tender wounds

It's been a few weeks and I'm finally able to move without feeling pain. I'm surprised the Entity hasn't done anything with us, I mean it's not merciful.

I walk out in the snow then around the building to the water bowler. I got on a rock and looked inside the metal container there was nothing inside. I carefully get down then pick up a ice cold bucket and started to put snow in it, once it got full I climb the rock again then dump the snow inside.

I repeated the process until it was halfway full, then I gathered some large firewood logs and shoved them under the metal container. I then grabs a gas canister that Frank found yesterday the poured some of the gas on it. Panting a bit I set the canister down and pulled a stick from the furnace that has a good flame. Quickly jogging outside and to the water bowler and throwing the stick with the firewood it exploded in flames. Backing up I watch the flames rage but soon calm to a medium flame.

I stood by it welcoming the heat, I took a breath and pick up the now warm bucket and got back to filling the container with snow. Finally after a few hours I filled the metal container with snow that's now warm water. I fed the flames more wood, I stand up watching the small white flakes flutter down to the ground. Frank was out getting food and I've been here for a while so I'm getting worried. It takes about a hour at most for him to get food but it's been well passed that.

I see a figure merge from the light fog and sure enough Frank walks over to the lodge carrying a deer. "Oh nice we should be good with food for a while" He nods putting the deer down and panting heavily, must of been really heavy. I jog over smiling "I got the water bowler working so we can take a shower!" I say he just nods. My smile fell "I guess we don't need to" I walk inside disappointed my hard work is put to waste.

I walked to the furnace and laid down on the red couch hugging a flat pillow. I suddenly got picked up and put on who I assume is Frank's shoulder. I was then put down on tiled floor, I look over at Frank. He was striping! I faced the stone flesh wall I can feel my face heat up as I hear him continue to undress. "We need to save as much water as we can if we are going to shower" I hear him comment. Hands slither around my sides and they pull my jacket off, "I can undress myself!" I shout moving closer to the wall.

Frank didn't touch me as I undressed myself. Soon as I was down to my underwear I felt arms wrap around me and a soft kiss be placed on the bandages that wrapped around my torso. "Frank your being awfully touchy" I managed to say without stumbling on my words. His arms slip away from my body and I turn to look at him.

Tattoos litter his strong build and he had his boxers on, I gently take his bandaged hand and kiss the top of it. His hand moves up to my cheek making me look up at him, I slap his hand away "it was pay back not for you to touch me" I press myself against the rocky wall. A jolt of pain runs up my back, I got pulled into Frank's chest. I struggle a little but warm water sprinkled against my back relaxing my tense muscles.

Frank unwind my bandages then start gently clean my wounded back, his gotten much better at being gentle with me. My body relaxed into him as he continues to soothe my back. Before I knew it Frank finished cleaning the both of us and had turned off the water.

I blink my eyes and watch him step out of the shower, I pout a little but follow after him. A towel swing around my hips and I'm pulled into Frank's chest. His dark eyes has mischievous intent to them as he pulls the town closer to him. "Fr-Frank" I call nervous, "don't worry I'll go slow" he says leaning down placing a kiss on my lips.

He carefully takes off my bra and throws it in the pile of cloths. I struggle a bit though either him being larger and stronger than me, my attempts quickly turned to waste. I pull my face away turning it away "Frank hold on" I plead but he moves his kisses to my neck. "Frank please" I plead again pushing his shoulders.

He grunts pulling away from my neck and looks at me. "I'm not fully healed you should know this" I say trying to wiggle out of this situation. "You say this as if I enjoy feeling pain" he rolls his eyes that fixed their gaze back on me. My body starts to tremble "just this one time is all I'm asking for you" he leans into my ear "let me have my way with you and I'll be a good boy" his warm breath tickles my ear.

I gulp down my nerves and nods slowly "pl-please take it slow a-and gently" I stutter out. I felt him kiss my neck with with lips curled. "Wouldn't have it any other way" he purrs nipping my neck, his hands travel up my sides then trickles down to my hip. My body jolts from the attention, pleasure flowing through my body.

Frank's hands slide under my thighs and picks me up. I quickly grab his shoulder and wrap my legs around his waist. my face blows up with how close we are, he sticks to a spot and proceeds to suck and nibble. I then got pushed against a wall with Frank be careful not to hurt me.

I felt his hips grind against mine, a small moan escapes my lips. He bites down making me yelp and he flinches a bit. He moves his hands down to my last pice of clothing and tares it off. My heart picked and I flinched moving my back against the wall whimpering. I felt pain from down below and I throw my head back clenching my teeth as I feel his member beep inside of me.

Tears blurr my vision as he pulls us away from the wall and sits on the ground. He grabs my waist and starts move me up then pulling me back down. I whimper "li-iar you said sl-slow" I big my nails into his back not caring it hurts. "Hahaha I know" he chuckles laying down with me on his chest.

He picked up his pace holding my hips still as he shoves his member inside my womanhood. My whimpers turned into moans as the pain dissipates. He starts to pound into me soon as it disappeared, I didn't have breath to tell him to stop with my panting and loud moan echoing the room.

I didn't last long as the knot in my stomach loosens and my womanhood leaks it's slimy liquid. He pulls out of me flipping us and quickly jacks himself off and bursts on my stomach. I glare at him but to tired to speak with my throat being sore. Frank lean down and hugs me getting up, I didn't stay awake as the darkness calls my name.

~I'll make it more detailed later maybe xD~