Chapter Thirteen, Punishment

I peel my eyes open to a unfamiliar room. I wasn't in the abandoned loddy of the omend resort or on the flat red couch I remember being on. The room was a vilnet red with dark red and a rustic red plastered in various spots. A deep spruce panel framed the walls traveling down covering the floor. Iron bars stood out in the middle of the room, glancing over there laid Frank on a worn out mattress.

I sit up with easy but a familiar clanking of iron ring through the room. My eyes travel down to my encle, airon brace clung to it. I look over to Frank but he had two and they where on his wrists.

I sit up with surprisingly with easy, I watch as Frank practically jump out of the bed. "Hey Frank" I call to him. He jerks his head towards my direction and seems to tense up more "[Name] [Name] please no please not [Name]" his voice quivers as he tries to get close to the bars as the chain would let him.

"Frank?" I get up and wake over to the iron bars though unsurprisingly I got stopped right before the iron bars. He suddenly started to pull at his chain, I got pinned to the ground and a deep hollow voice leaks into the freezing air.

"As punishment for disobeying me Legion you shall be put through a test but first be careful as what you do as your not affected anymore" I felt something slam down on my left shoulder. The pain hasn't set in as I look to my left shoulder to see my arm was no longer attached to its socket. I stare in horror then the pain sets in, I scream as darkness quickly took my vision and the pain slips away.

A cold breeze brush against my skin, I open my eyes and glance around the place only to shoot to a familiar tall killer in a blue ragged jumpsuit. I immediately try to get up and run but my left arm was missing making me roll into the wall. His white emotionless mask whipped it's face in my decision. I tremble in fear as he gets up standing tall, towering over me.

I watch him as he walks over to me, he grabs a hold of left my sleeve of my jacket yanking me up. I stare at the ground just waiting for pain to revil it's self. But I lifted onto his shoulder and he starts wondering the forest. I sit there confused but at the same time terrified, if I say anything to tic him off he'll kill me faster than I can yell for Frank to save me.

What happened? Where's Frank? Why the hell is Mikael carrying me on his shoulder?!

~sorry it's short I will be trying to do more I've just been exhausted with work~