Chapter Fourteen, Game Rules

Mikael held a book up to me sliding it onto my lap, I was confused at first but I recognized the cover. It's the entity's book that it used to speak with Frank and I, I open the book and I see it's filled with a wall of text...

Welcome to Wolves Wake, a forest filled with many structures even a river and animals. As your world called it you and your partner are in a battle royal. Though there is no time limit but adjectives instead, the last killer alive and their partner will be released from my hold back into your reality.

Though with you being connected to two killers, your killers will have to fight it out. If you are alive still that it. Though with that being said you'll have to fight with the Legions Partner if you want to take him instead of the Shape.

Every killer has a partner promised with the same reward, don't think that your friends will help you as they have a hope of getting out. As this is the last and only exit that will lead home.

My heart drops, I flip through the pages and see; Meg is with Trapper, Claudette with Hill Billy, Jake with Wraith, Nea with Nurse, Dwight with Hag, Feng with Doctor, and so on. Unsurprisingly Jeff is with Legion, and it seems DLC killers are with DLC survivors.

So everyone is out to get everyone... it's a chance to get out as these guys have been sick here for who knows how long.

I look down at Mikael who was just carrying me around the forest, he also has a chance to escape. Do I just stay with Mikael and have him protect me or should I go find Frank... or do I get myself killed. I stared in front of us as crowded tree pass by and the fake sounds of audio bird sounds play through the chill air.

This is ether going to be my death or escape back home but I have to kill everyone who I'd grown to love and hate...

~okay it's short yes but I worked Saturday and working on the next chapter hopefully going to get it out later today love you all I'm so sorry for the wait~