Meeting

Hi again! I had so much fun writing the previos chapter, so I wrote this one as fast as I could.

Once again, sorry for the bad english! Please tell me my spelling mistakes

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTHERS: Hiccup is just a mix between dragons from the movie.

(c) Cressida Cowell

(c) Dreamworks

Enjoy!

Chapter 2

Meeting

Hiccup was scared. He saw the big, black shadow land in his home. It flied a little clumsy, moved it's tail carefully.

Go away , Hiccup thought. He used his strange ability to blend in with the environment. It was dark, and Hiccup could not see good when it was night. He saw the shadow became smaller, and he thought it curled up to sleep. The shadow beast had fired up a circle around itself and Hiccup saw it was some kind of animal.

The creature raised something that looked like a head. Hiccup froze and then took a step back. A crack was heard when he stepped on a wilted branch. A quiet eep slipped through Hiccups mounth. The shadow stood up, started to growl and blew up itself so it was double the size it was two seconds ago. Hiccup stroked his ears backwards.

"I know you are there. Come out where I can see you." it said with threat in it's voice. Hiccup was terrified. How did it know? Then it hit him. The scent! Hiccup started panicking.

What do I do? He thought in horror. He began to run. If he ran fast enough, maybe the beast could not catch up with him and attack.

"What are you doing here?" it growled. Hiccup continued running.

What I was doing here? This is my home! He thought scared. He then stopped.

"What are YOU doing here? Who are you? Are you going to hurt me?" Hiccup said with a shrill and shaky voice. He got surprised by the shadow's answer.

"I just wanted somewhere to sleep. I am not going to hurt you. My name is Toothless." It answered truthfully. Hiccup accedently made his eyes visible without realizing it.

"And you are..?" Toothless asked, now with a softer voice.

"I..I'm Hiccup." He replied. That was the name a weird animal looking like three stones with wings(1) had called him. 'Hiccup. What a great name. It fits you. You are annoying as one.' It had say before flying away.. Hiccup did not know what a hiccup was, but from that day he decided that was his name.

Hiccup walked two steps closer and Toothless growled at him.

How did he see me? He thought and relized his eyes was visible. He made them dissapear and ran ten meters away.

"Are YOU going to hurt me?" Toothless hissed.

"N-no!" Hiccup voice cracked. How could he possibly hurt someone? And why would he want to do that?

"Then show your self!" The shadow growled loud. Now Hiccup became angry. Toothless did not show himself, then why would Hiccup? The only thing Hiccup could see was a big shadow and big, green, almost glowing, eyes with thin pupills.

"I show myself if you do!" He growled back as a reply. It was quiet for a moment, and then a kind of whining sound filled Hiccup's ears. Shiiiiie-Pow! A purple  shot blasted out of the beasts mounth and everything got lighter. Hiccup now saw the whole beast; it was not as big as he thought. But when he looked closer, he gasped.

The beast looked like him. There was differences, but they looked a lot like each other. The black creature was bigger than him, the shape was not as thin and smooth as Hiccup's. The wings was smaller and instead of six horns it had six... ears. It looked like ears. The scent of it was familiar to Hiccups own.