part 1

Jeongin was never really noticed throughout the school, he always had a huge smile on his face but that was all a lie which everyone believed, even his friends. He wishes he could actually be happy one day.

Jeongin walked out of his class to go to the lunch hall when he bumps into a tall blond male who was stood in front of his friends. watch were your going or ill have to teach you a lesson the older boy who had a strange accent said and his friends agreed with him, however he stopped listening after he set his eyes on the boy slightly to the left of the blond. are you even listening to me the blond said while waving his hand in front of jeongins face.

The older then hit the younger gaining his attention. dont test me again the blond said and shoved jeongin into the wall and walking away. Jeongin now realised how many people where watching him. He just walked to the bathrooms. Why was jeongin feeling this way, he would toltally get hit again if it meant he got to see the olders face again. He did not like the blond but the boy slightly to his left, he was sure that Felix had spoken about him before, his name was changbin.

After composing himself he walked into the canteen to see felix, hyunjin and seungmin. He sat down still with a shocked face. innie, are you okay? felix asked the younger who did not have his usual smily face on. yeah just a little shocked why? what about? i think im in love. This obviously got hyunjin and seungmin to look his direction. so whos the lucky girl? hyunjin asked.

thats the thing

what do you mean? Do you not know who she is? seungmin asked this time.

no I know who they are

then whats the problem? felix asked.

its not a girl.

this surprised all three of the boys facing the younger. okay who is the lucky guy hyunjin said after a minute. i dont want to hurt anyone jeongin said which confused the three older boys sat in front of him. just tell us felix said. changbin why would that hurt anyone? felix asked. i thought you liked him na I like his friend chan.

At the end of lunch jeongin was walking to his lesson when he saw chan walk passed with changbin and their friend. He stepped out of their way and chan turned to him. we learnt our lesson then chan said and jeongin looked at changbin. He made his heart miss a beat but in a good way, he liked this feeling. or maybe not, maybe we should teach you not to look away when im speaking to you chan grabbed hold of jeongin and dragged him to behind the school.

what should I do with you little fox? chan said pretending to think then punched jeongin in the ribs which made him double over in pain, he was used to this from his parents but this made his heart hurt too. Changbin could not watch it any more.

Changbin would never tell another soul that he really liked the way jeongin smiled all the time, but his smile was gone and he no longer radiated happiness instead it was pain and hate. come on chan we have to go to history, I dont need another detention and I surely think you dont either changbin said. fine he said and punched jeongin in the cheek before he left with jisung and changbin. Jeongin slouched onto the floor. Changbin wanted to help the younger but chan would know if he turned around and helped him.

An idea popped into his head. He messaged minho.

hyung can you do me a favour he sent.

sure

but you cant tell chan or jisung

depends

there is a boy chan beat up behind the school can you take him to medical

why do you care, you never thought anything about it before now

i dont know I kinda feel guilty about this one

fine but you owe me

and dont tell him it was me that sent you

minho left his lesson and quickly walked to where changbin said the boy was left. He saw a younger boy with his head leaning on his knees. He recognised the boy, he always had a huge smile on his face but he could tell it was never real. hey are you okay minho said. There must have been something about the younger that got changbins attention. The younger just nodded and minho herd a sniffle come from the younger. hey, look at me so I can help you he looked at the older. He had a huge red fist mark on his face and his eyes were puffy from crying. Minho knew chan liked making people cry but he knew that whenever he hit someone h knew that it would be somewhere that is not visible; something must have made chan really mad. did he hit you anywhere else minho asked and the younger again nodded and pointed to his ribs. can I have a look jeongin panicked he knew that if he lifted his top he would see the other bruises that his parents leave him. Minho lifted his top and he saw all the others. how many of these were chan only one the older now knew why his smile looked fake because it was. who did this minho asked wondering who could hit such a sweet child. no one.

They both sat there for a minute. Jeongin put his had back onto his knees. Minho text changbin.

i dont know what to do

what do you mean hyung

i mean chan was not the first to hit him, he had older bruises on his stomach

well who was it

he wont say

changbin wanted to leave but knew that he should not because chan will notice and question him later. Changbin also knew that he should not get involved in the youngers life, he knew that it would just cause trouble for him just because he liked his smile.

why did you hit the kid changbin bravely asked chan.

he disrespected me

no this was more than that, you hit him in the face

he deserved it

changbin decided it was best for him not to push his luck with chan.