Part 4

All four males came out and sat back in the canteen. Changbin had gotten jeongins number off his sister but had been debating on whether or not to text the younger or not. But he needed to do something for chan.

hey jeongin, its changbin I was wondering if you had felixs number? changbin text him.

The younger immediately read it and handed the phone to felix and cried which confused the other two sat there. They immediately went to hug the younger who had cried enough today to flood an ocean.

Felix stood up and looked around for a certain someone who had hurt his friend enough times. Felix had walked off after spotting the older. Jeongin followed felix to see what he was going to do, hopefully nothing bad.

oi shit face felix swore at the older getting the attention of several people, no one dared to go against changbin unless they were asking for a beating. Changbin darted his attention at the shouting boy who stood in front of a jeongin whos face had gone red from all the crying he had done because of the older. and you are? changbin spoke but he obviously knew who the younger was. jeongin and I have to have a word with you, can we go somewhere privet? felix asked not knowing if everyone knew about him confessing to jeongin. why, you got something to hide? no you? no, go on then so you are just going to ignore jeongin after you two confessed to each other? how do you not know it was not a joke? this really made jeongins heart break in half.

Jeongin had heard enough, he felt like a complete idiot, he knew this was really going to have a tole on his mental health. Jeongin bit his lip to hold back his tears which threatened to fall once again. Changbin watched the younger walk away, he knew it was his fault but he should not fall for his sisters soon to be husband.

Jeongins friends knew that they should leave him alone for a while, but it hurt them to see him like this again after he just stopped crying.

why did you ask jeongin for my number anyway?

i can do whatever I want

im glad jeongin never dated you, you would probably treat him like shit felix said and hyunjin and seungmin dragged him away before he did something he would regret later.

Felix was right jeongin deserved better than him.

Jeongin was running out of the school when he bumped into a taller man who was really strong. hey kiddo, what you running for he then saw the tear stained boys face. why are you crying even though the man had a strong body his voice was the exact opposite, it was very calming.

im fine the younger lied.

really thats why your crying, how about we go into an empty classroom and talk about it the older lead him to the classroom without getting an answer from the adorable younger. Jeongin loved the way the older cared for him without even knowing anything about him. so what is bothering you jeongin opened up to the stranger and tolled him about his marriage and changbin. well I think you deserve better that the older said and hugged the younger standing next to him, jeongin melted into the hug.

After a while the older pulled away and kissed jeongin on the lips, jeongin was confused but he liked it, totally unaware that changbin had go to find the younger and just witnessed the whole thing. After a millisecond jeongin kissed him back, the older then bit jeongins lip making him open his mouth slightly enough for him to slip his tongue in, he did not hold the younger tightly, he could move away at any point.

im woojin by the way the older said.

im jeongin

they awkwardly talked and exchanged numbers so they could talk later. Changbin was heartbroken but happy that jeongin had found someone so quickly almost too quickly for the olders liking, did he even know the other boy he was with.