part 3

3rd person

after hitting the younger for half an hour he realised that changbin had messaged him along with jisung. Changbin was saying that the thing with his parents was not important and jisung was asking if he wanted to come over. Chan left the younger beaten and bruised on the ground.

Jeongin knew that his parents would be angry at him as he was asked to come to the meeting. After a 20 minute painful walk home he tried to open the door to find out that it was locked. He rang the doorbell.

Changbin saw that jeongin was missing from the household and knew that jeongin did not want to attend. The door bell went and mrs yang went to get it but changbin decided he would get it. He unlocked the door to see a beaten jeongin.

changbin what are you doing here jeongin asked and then soon saw his parents behind the older. jeongin honey what happened his mother asked grabbing hold of the younger. Changbin remembered what minho said about his parents, but they were being so nice to him now. we should take him up to his room changbin suggested. He followed the boys parents. i can look after jeongin while you go down to my parents and sister changbin suggested and they thanked him.

Jeongins eyes became too heavy for him to keep open. hey, dont close your eyes you probably have a concussion. why would you care, your friends with chan jeongin muttered. because your marrying my sister changbin said reminding him of why his parents were having guests over in the first place. Changbin walked into the bathroom to find some medicine and cleaning stuff for jeongins wounds. When he come back jeongin was asleep.

Jeongin I need you to keep your eyes open for me, dont sleep he said and the younger opened then. He started to clean the youngers cuts. speak to me about anything, it will help keep you awake he said and jeongin nodded.

why does chan hate me he whispered. Changbin was expecting this question. i dont know I think it has something to do with how close you are to his crush he said and jeongin did not know how to respond. i cant marry your sister why not? changbin asked almost offended by the statement. because im gay changbin stayed quiet.

After about 20 minutes of them sat in silence jeongin said something which took changbin by surprise i think im in love this hurt changbin. with you jeongin finished. The older was taken by surprise and he walked out to join his family. Jeongin followed and joined his family.

how are you feeling, it looks pretty bad mr seo asked jeongin.

it hurts, nothing too bad though

thats good, tough like your father then

while mr seo was talking to jeongin changbins sister whispered to changbin.

i know you like him, I can see it in your eyes she said and he did not respond. its more than like she said gasping quietly. its love she said.

jeongin, I would like you to meet my daughter changhee mr seo introduced them both. i see why you like him, even after being beaten up he still manages to smile, hes cute she whispered to the older sat next to her.

Jeongin was smiling the whole time right up until his parents spoke. jeongin what do you think of changhee, shes pretty right his father spoke. yeah she very pretty changbin remembered to what jeongin said a few minutes before, that jeongin is gay.

can I speak to jeongin in privet please changbin stood up and grabbed hold of jeongins wrist and took him up to his room. your parents dont know your gay, right? no why i thought about what you said, about you liking me jeongins heart hurt knowing he was going to turn him down.

i like you too he spoke. which is why we should both come out to our parents while we are here

i knew it changhee shouted as she walked in. she scared the both of them. but we are leaving now, our parents have decided that we should meet again to discuss the marriage arrangements, they have their minds set changbin ran out leaving jeognin and changhee.

can I have your number? she asked him and he wrote it down. She knew that if her parents asked she could say it was because they need to know each other before the wedding but really she had other plans for the number.

As soon as changbin got home he called chan.

what do you want? chan answered.

i know who jeongin is marrying changbin said

who, you better not be lying chan sighed

guess

i dont know

my sister and my parents what to know who hurt their daughters future husband changbin lied.

Changbin knew that his parents would not want him after he came out as gay but if he did with jeognin then he will be in the same situation as him. Changbin had come to realise that he liked jeongin but he was marrying his sister so he should just give up which he was.

The next few weeks after jeongin tolled changbin that he liked him changbin had ignored him, did not even looks his way.

jeongin are you ever going to tell us who your going to marry? hyunjin asked.

i dont want to say, I dont want to marry her

okay but why do you keep looking at changbin?

i confessed to him

you did what? seungmin and felix asked.

well what did he say

that he liked me but I think it was a lie, he ran out after and has not spoken to me since

well what are yo going to do about this girl you have to marry he was asked.

im going to run away this took everyone by surprise all of them had so many questions but jeongin was not listening. Jeongin stood up and went to leave but someone grabbed his wrist. Chan.

Jeongin had drifted further away from his friends and his mental health became worse. When chan grabbed hold of jeongins wrist his sleeve came up revelling something that nobody else had ever seen on the boy who radiates happiness. Chan clearly saw the cuts jeongin had done. Jeongin cried and ran away.

Everybody now knew his greatest secret and again his life was ruined by chan. Hyunjin, seungmin and felix ran after the younger. jeongin please come out, we just want to help felix begged, felixs emotions got to him and he started to cry which made jeongin feel worse and came out and he hugged his best friends.

jeongin why did you not tell us? seungmin spoke softly

i was scared what you would say he cried harder.

we will always love you no matter what happens, even if some stupid guy breaks your heart, its unconditional love hyunjin spoke. This made jeongin smile a little. but please stop, it hurts to see you like this seungmin said.