The Fairiswheel

It's been 3 weeks since you and Soul last gone on a date. Tonight, he was picking you up. There was a carnival that Soul bought tickets to for you and him.

"You ready?" Soul said walking right into your house. "Just about." You said as you quickly put your shoes on. Soul knocked on your bedroom door. "Come in!" You yelled. "Hello my beautiful." Soul said giving you flowers. "Awe Soul they're so beautiful." You said awing the flowers.

You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a vase to put the flowers in. The flowers were bright red roses. "Soul I love them so much." You said as you put them in the vase. "Now when you look at them you'll know how much I love you." Soul said hugging you from behind.

You and Soul walked to the carnival. "Woah!" You said pointing at the big pretty fairiswheel. "It's beautiful isn't it." Soul said grabbing your hand. "Yeah." You said smiling. "We'll go on it." Soul said looking at you then back at the fairiswheel.

You and Soul walked through the crowd of the carnival and made it to the line. "I can't wait!" You exclaimed excitedly. "Me too." Soul said making you hold still. The line didn't take to long. You guys were in line for about 5 minutes.

Once you and Soul got on the fairiswheel you cuddled, looking around. It took two minutes until the fairiswheel actually started, but you didn't care. As long as you were with Soul you didn't care about anything.

The fairiswheel started and you smiled big. "Soul this is so amazing, I never want this to end." You said laying your head on his shoulder. "Thanks." You said softly. "For what?" He asked confused. "For taking me here." You said. "I promise that I will never forget this." Soul said cuddling you still. "Can we come here the night we're engaged?" You asked excitedly. "Yes I promise. I love you." Soul said smiling. "I love you too." You softly said.