The question

"May I ask you an important question?" Soul asked nervously. "Yes, anything." You said looking at him happily. "I can't ask you now.." Soul said smiling down. "Come one tell me!" You said anxiously. "Can I ask you tonight my lady?" Soul asked taking her hand and kissing it. "Well King, that should be acceptable." You said giggling. "Baby you have no idea how much I love you." Soul said looking into her eyes. "I love you more." You said as your heart melted. "I love you most." Soul said as he leaned in for a kiss. You were so into the moment you kissed him back.

Later that night. It was 9:00 p.m when Soul took you to the park. Not just an ordinary park, your park. The park you guys fell in love at. "Jeez why are you taking me here?" You asked smiling. "Don't ask questions!" Soul said excitedly with his hands over your eyes. "Almost there." He said walking you a little faster. "Here we are." He said taking his hands off your eyes. You looked up and saw something beautiful. You saw a table with a candle and roses. "Oh it's beautiful!" You said excited as you covered your mouth with your hands. "Look at the night sky. It's so beautiful!" You said looking all around. "Not as beautiful as you." Soul said sitting you down in the chair across from him. Soul looked into your eyes, telling you how much he loves you. "Have I ever told you how pretty your eyes are in the moon light?" Soul said holding your hands. "And your beautiful smile, you light up. Like an angel. My angel." He said staring into your eyes still. Your heart felt like it has melted into lava as you gazed into his red eyes. "(Your name) will you marry me?" Soul asked grabbing a ring out of his pocket.